Friday, 30 January 2009
Tuesday, 27 January 2009
Monday, 26 January 2009
Just to say I "think" I have definately fixed my comment settings so you are now able to comment.. so sorry about the mix up!
I have just moved into my new house and currently do not have internet access, it will take about 10 days.. how will I cope? :( I am only able to access at work for the moment. I hope all of you are doing well and pampering yourself!
I am so excited as I have a new vanity area setup and hopefully by the time I have access to the internet I would have settled in and will be able to show you photos. My make up storage is so cute.. a clue as to where it's from?? Laura Ashley!!!
Will keep you updated as much as I can! xx
Wednesday, 21 January 2009
I use it on my hair, body and eyes. Keep reading on to find out how.
Monday, 19 January 2009
They are so delicate, so beautifully hand made. I want to make replicas! :)
And to top it off, it's cream which really stands out with brunettes and green - my fav colour! Spot on Emz!! Thank you.. xx
Saturday, 17 January 2009
finally found one. We will be moving shortly, just waiting for admin. So... I'm going out this evening to the cinema to watch "my bloody valentine" it's a 3D film, cant wait to wear my oh so cool glasses :)
So here's my look for tonight, I recently dyed my hair Praline black by Movida after putting blonde highlights in it. I definately think that darker hair looks better with my colouring but think I will lighten for the summer.
Saturday, 10 January 2009
I used my Benefit Strut (Black) cream base to prime my eyelid, I saw the difference a dark coloured base made thanks to Lollipop26 as she brought it to our attention on her blog.
I don't wear anything on my lips or blush when I'm wearing colour on my eyes during the day. Just a dusting of bronzer. :)
Make-up1) On average, for application of your typical day-to-day work/college make up, how long do you spend? I spend about 15 mins.
2) On average, for application of your going out/special make up, how long do you spend? I would say 30-45 mins, my eyes take so long sometimes.
3) If you were to be stranded on a dessert island, which 4 products would you want with you?Moisturising sun screen, Lip Gloss, Lipliner & face wash!
4) What beauty 'must haves' do you always carry in your handbag? BeneFit Concealer, Shiseido nude lipliner, MAC lipglass - underage, NARS Laguna bronzer, NARS Gina blush, mini brush set & NARS eyeshadow duo in Madrague.
5) Which drugstore brand would be your favourite? Bourjois!
6) High street or high end make up brands? High end!
7) On average, how long does it take you to get dressed/select your day-to-day outfits? Quite long if I haven't decided from the night before. I would say about 15 mins, I have to iron sometimes, then I have to think about styling - earrings, belt, what jacket I will wear etc..
8) On average, how long does it take you to get ready for a special occasion/night out? About 1.5 hours.
9) If you could only chose one item of clothing from your wardrobe, i.e jeans, which would be your favourite? I love my dresses, always makes me feel special - Love them!
10) What outfit gives you instant feel good factor? Figure hugging dress :)
11) Which shops do you favour? hmmm.. Zara, Karen Millen, All Saints, Topshop, Mango & Levis. I favour a whole lot more but can only afford to shop in these at the moment :)
12) High street or high end clothes? I would have to say high end as you get what you pay for, but sometimes prices are ridiculous - I always think about how much it would cost to make the garment, if theres a huge gap between how much it costs then I wont buy it just for the name.
Feel free to respond!
Thursday, 8 January 2009
CONCEALER: BeneFit Boing & Bobbi Brown Creamy concealer
LIQUID FOUNDATION: Bobbi Brown moisturising foundation
POWDER: MAC mineralised MSF Natural
BRONZER: NARS Laguna
CREAM BRONZER: Bobbi Brown Dusty Mauve
BLUSH: BeneFit Benetint & NARS Gina
LIPSTICK: MAC Creme d'nude
LIPGLOSS: MAC Lipglass in Underage
LIPLINER: Shiseido (I don't know the name, same colour as my natural lips)
EYE PENCIL: BeneFit Eye bright.
EYE BASE: Urban Decay primer potion & Benefit lemon aid.
EYELINER: MAC fluidline blacktrack
EYESHADOW: MAC vanilla pigment, MAC rice paper, MAC humid, MAC paradisco
What are yours?
This is one of my favourite sets..
I was a huge Polyvore addict when I discovered this site 9 months ago, I was on it almost 24/7.
I have created countless sets. Here is the link to my sets if you wish to check them out.
Below is my most popular set on Polyvore.
Tuesday, 6 January 2009
Monday, 5 January 2009
I also use their treatment oil, glass nail file and buffer. I adore them!!! My nails are so much stronger and grow quicker since I have started using this brand.
The nail polishes retail at £10.50 each... BUT!!!
My first nails inc purchase was from QVC at £20 for a collection of 5.
Then, I got a TSV (Todays Special Value) with a collection of 8 shades with an extra base and top coat, which was about £25
And then... I got the 4 shades that were free with Glamours December issue.
And I recently picked up a set of 4 for £10 from House of Fraser and then another set of 3 for £10.
All in all I have spent £65 on my collection... Bargain!
Friday, 2 January 2009
Paired with nude lips and a light dusting of Bronzer.
My favourites are the Cherry Blossom, it's so fresh and sweet, Euphoria is my ultimate night time scent, it's very dark, sexy yet sweet. Princess reminds me of vanilla, a nice day time scent. Both of the Britney Spears perfumes are AMAZING! I will keep buying, already on my second bottle of Fantasy! I also love The Light Blue, it's very fresh and light, another one I love but have ran out of is Davidoff - Cool water.