Comments & Update

Hello girls,

Just to say I "think" I have definately fixed my comment settings so you are now able to comment.. so sorry about the mix up!

I have just moved into my new house and currently do not have internet access, it will take about 10 days.. how will I cope? :( I am only able to access at work for the moment. I hope all of you are doing well and pampering yourself!

I am so excited as I have a new vanity area setup and hopefully by the time I have access to the internet I would have settled in and will be able to show you photos. My make up storage is so cute.. a clue as to where it's from?? Laura Ashley!!!

Will keep you updated as much as I can! xx

Comments

kimberley said…
cant wait to see your new vanity area!
xx
mk said…
It works! YAY
BTW, I love the pic of you and your hubby, to the right (black and white photo) Looks like it could be an ad in a magazine! :)
Muhsine Emin said…
I cant wait till im fully settled in... thank you very much Maddy about ur comment for the photo, u have just made my day :) xx

Popular Posts