Perfume

Here is my current perfume collection, I try not to let it grow to big as I do not want it to go off. From Top to bottom & left to right;

D&G - Light Blue, L'occitane - Cherry Blossom, Shiseido - Zen, Calvin Klein - Euphoria, Britney Spears - Midnight Fantasy, Britney Spears - Fantasy, Benefit - Maybe Baby, Cerruti - 1881 & Vera Wang - Princess.

My favourites are the Cherry Blossom, it's so fresh and sweet, Euphoria is my ultimate night time scent, it's very dark, sexy yet sweet. Princess reminds me of vanilla, a nice day time scent. Both of the Britney Spears perfumes are AMAZING! I will keep buying, already on my second bottle of Fantasy! I also love The Light Blue, it's very fresh and light, another one I love but have ran out of is Davidoff - Cool water.

Comments

kimberley said…
I love fantasy too!
xx
Jesse said…
Fantasy and midnight fantasy are my favourites aswell :) I love Vera Wang princess and I've been wanting to get it for ages but I never have, I always seem to find something else I want more!
J said…
I love ck euphoria :) xx

Popular Posts