Make Up & Fashion Questions & Answers!

I found the list of the following questions on Av's blog who found it on Laura's Bloggy Blog and I thought I would answer the questions too! :)



Make-up1) On average, for application of your typical day-to-day work/college make up, how long do you spend? I spend about 15 mins.



2) On average, for application of your going out/special make up, how long do you spend? I would say 30-45 mins, my eyes take so long sometimes.



3) If you were to be stranded on a dessert island, which 4 products would you want with you?Moisturising sun screen, Lip Gloss, Lipliner & face wash!



4) What beauty 'must haves' do you always carry in your handbag? BeneFit Concealer, Shiseido nude lipliner, MAC lipglass - underage, NARS Laguna bronzer, NARS Gina blush, mini brush set & NARS eyeshadow duo in Madrague.



5) Which drugstore brand would be your favourite? Bourjois!



6) High street or high end make up brands? High end!



7) On average, how long does it take you to get dressed/select your day-to-day outfits? Quite long if I haven't decided from the night before. I would say about 15 mins, I have to iron sometimes, then I have to think about styling - earrings, belt, what jacket I will wear etc..



8) On average, how long does it take you to get ready for a special occasion/night out? About 1.5 hours.



9) If you could only chose one item of clothing from your wardrobe, i.e jeans, which would be your favourite? I love my dresses, always makes me feel special - Love them!



10) What outfit gives you instant feel good factor? Figure hugging dress :)



11) Which shops do you favour? hmmm.. Zara, Karen Millen, All Saints, Topshop, Mango & Levis. I favour a whole lot more but can only afford to shop in these at the moment :)



12) High street or high end clothes? I would have to say high end as you get what you pay for, but sometimes prices are ridiculous - I always think about how much it would cost to make the garment, if theres a huge gap between how much it costs then I wont buy it just for the name.

Feel free to respond!

Comments

Popular Posts