I LOVE NAILS INC!

I love the formula of these polishes, they go on so smoothly, have a beautiful shine/glaze and last for about a week and thats with doing the dishes!I have another collection of OPI, China Glaze, Revlon, Bourjois, Elf etc.. but I hardly ever touch them. Nails inc is much better in my opinion.

I also use their treatment oil, glass nail file and buffer. I adore them!!! My nails are so much stronger and grow quicker since I have started using this brand.

The nail polishes retail at £10.50 each... BUT!!!

My first nails inc purchase was from QVC at £20 for a collection of 5.
Then, I got a TSV (Todays Special Value) with a collection of 8 shades with an extra base and top coat, which was about £25
And then... I got the 4 shades that were free with Glamours December issue.
And I recently picked up a set of 4 for £10 from House of Fraser and then another set of 3 for £10.

All in all I have spent £65 on my collection... Bargain!

mmmm yummy shades :)

This is what I did to my nails last night.. I was bored. I applied a sheer pink all over, then applied a glittery red to the tips and then a black stripe above it. Do you like?

Comments

Laura said…
Enviable collection, I do like Nails Inc too, love the colour I got free with Glamour, think it was Victoria?! :) I have to say I'm a sucker for Revlon, just did my nails in their new shade, Midnight Affair, a gorgeous dark shimmery blue :)

Love the manicure too, check you out :) x x x
Muhsine Emin said…
lol, thanks for the comment.. Yeh I have the Revlon shade in blackest black which is lovely. But the packaging of the nails inc is sooo adorable. Im loving the silver.
Anonymous said…
Ooooh top row, second left, whats that shade, looks lush?!
Love the blog btw xo
Muhsine Emin said…
The darker Taupe colour is called "Jermyn Street"
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous, will definitely have to source that one!
I've got lots of bargains on QVC!

Popular Posts