Monaco Palette FOTD and OOTD..

I blogged about the new Sleek Mediterranean Collection this morning, and this afternoon I obviously wore it out!

Smiles all round!


First here's my summery outfit shot taken during our walk by the canal. I'm still loving maxi dresses and skirts as they are really comfortable with my 23 week pregnant belly! Look how much I have grown. :)



Coral Cotton Maxi Skirt - H&M
Vest Top - Primark
Denim Shirt - H&M
Belt - Nicole Farhi
Sandals - Topshop
Bag - Warehouse



Anyway onto the makeup!

I kept it quite natural as it was a daytime look but I could easily of transformed it with some black eyeliner and lipgloss.


Here's what I am wearing:

FACE - Mac Face and Body foundation and Mac 'Moisture Cover' concealer under the eyes.
CHEEKS - Soleil Tan De Chanel bronzer
LIPS - Mac 'Hue' lipstick

And finally on the eyes I am wearing 4 shades from the gorgeous Sleek Monaco palette. Here are the steps I took:

  1. I Applied Nars smudgeproof e/s base all over the lid.
  2. 'Washed Ashore' e/s on the entire eyelid.
  3. 'Bamboo' e/s to highlight browbone and inner corners.
  4. 'Moors Treasure' on the outer half of the eyelid and blended into the crease.
  5. 'Sand Walker' to blend everything out in the crease.
  6. I then applied Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in 'Lucky' on upper lash and waterline.
  7. Maybelline Falsies mascara.


I love how earthy this look turned out, 'Washed Ashore' looks so pretty on eyelid, and 'Moors Treasure' really added an element of smokeyness whilst keeping it wearable for during the day. I'm looking forward to doing some more looks with it, it's definitely a summer must have for 2011!

x X x

Comments

DOLLFACE BLOG said…
You look amazing!
stunning! and aw you're really blooming now! xxx
Unknown said…
you look stunning x.
Anonymous said…
So beautiful! :)

meowcake.blogspot.com
Tiffany said…
Beautiful look of the day! You seem to have that pregnancy glow~It must not just be the bronzer!
Karla Michelle said…
you are one of the few very beautiful pregnant women I know! :)
You are looking even more beautiful - if that's possible LOL!

Girl bumps are supposed to take away from mommy looks (according to old wives tales) but your lil one is sharing her beauty with her mummy!

I love your hair colour - the highlights really suit you.
Abi said…
You look stunning babeee....xxx

http://allthingsprettyandsparkly.blogspot.com/

<3
La Petite Olga said…
you look stunning!!

xx Olga
La Petite Olga
Anonymous said…
the colours you used really bring out your eye colour.

you look gorgeouss. :)
House of Brooke said…
SiSiSi,

you look AmAzing!

love that skirt....
Anonymous said…
You look gorgeous! <3
Shadowy Lady said…
i say it again, u're the most gorgeous pregnant lady ever! I looooove that coral skirt.

I also love the peachy tones on ur eyes. I have the same eye colour as u so I'm gonna try those shades on soon :)
Muhsine Emin said…
You are all very kind thank you :) xx
Ahh Muhsine you look beautiful. all blooming and glowing and all those lovely things you associate with pregnant ladies. Hope you're still feeling well and Babygirlbubbles isn't kicking you too hard xxxx
Lilit said…
This makeup suits you so much, it makes you look heaps younger (NOT that I'm saying you're old!) I swear when I saw the preview come up on my dashboard I thought the first pic was from when you were in school or something. It must be the colours you chose and the pregnancy glow. :)

Lilit
xo
Jadegrrrl said…
You look so gorgeous and radiant with life <3
Love the outfits!!

www.mrstnaturally.blogspot.com
JC ♔ said…
You look so beautiful. You have that glow. :)
Bailey said…
I love your eyes! The colour(s) are gorgeous.
Unknown said…
Oh wow this looks really amazing! You just inspired me to play around with Cranberry and Rule a bit to try and achieve this look...
And Im truly fascinated with the outfit...Such a beautiful and stylish mum to be you are Muhsine!!!
LOVE IT <3
E said…
Your eye makeup is absolutely perfect :)

You look lovely xx
Tubi said…
wow, love your makeup :)

http://www.fashiontubi.blogspot.com
Sheefa F said…
Pink looks great on you! Love the look and you look amazing :)

Shifa
x
Olivia said…
Gorgeous! Your looks are always very helpful because my eye shape is very similar to yours. I hope you're doing well, and best wishes with the baby. :)
Olivia said…
You have such a gorgeous glow! I'm so happy for you! <3
Vida said…
Omg I love those colors together, very creative yet subtle at the same time. You look so gorgeous!
Shushanna said…
You are glowing!!
You look beautiful!<3
Hollie Ann said…
you look great! i hope i look half as good as you when i'm pregnant!
Stacey said…
Ahh you look gorgeous! Bubba bubbles is getting big! Can't wait to get this palette! xx
s said…
the first picture of your makeup looks like it belongs in a magazine. Very pretty makeup & of course your gorgeous!
blushingpixie said…
You look so beautiful! xoxo

Popular Posts