June Favourites

My favourites mostly stay the same all year round, but here are my loves from the past month...




Bumble & Bumble Gel The multi talented sculpting medium - I always use gel, mousse or hairspray to smooth my hair back when I put it up. The past month I have been loving Bb's gel to sculpt my hair when it's up or down. I have been curling my hair then running a blob of this all over and brushing it out which gives a lovely non sticky finish.

Garnier Body Tonic Sugar Scrub - I have always LOVED this to exfoliate my legs and rediscovered it again, It's fresh, gritty and lathers up well revealing radiant skin.

Avene Hydrance Optimale light hydrating cream SPF 20 - As I mentioned in my 'Pregnancy Skincare' post, I have been using mainly Avene products on my face due to the sensitivity. This cream is ultra light, non greasy, quickly absorbed, hydrating and gives a matte finish all with an SPF of 20. Perfect summer product if you ask me!




RE9 Arbonne Cellular Renewal Masque - This IS a wonder product! I was sent this along with a range of other skincare as I'm a judge for the UK Beauty Awards and wow am I glad, I have been using it once a week for the past few months and my skin has improved so much. It contains AHA's, Gycolic acid and lots of natural oils. It's only advised to be used at night as it makes your skin go RED. The first time I used it I was actually REALLY scared as it looked like really bad sunburn, but it faded after an hour or so. The day after I use it I wake up to the most beautiful soft and clear skin, after a few uses my scars from previous spots have almost diminished. Cellular renewal it is, I actually feel comfortable going out without makeup now.


On to the makeup!



Soleil Tan de Chanel & Mac 131 Brush - These two are best friends, I love that I get no hairs in my product with the 131 and pick up the right amount to bronze my face. PERFECT!

Mac 'Hue' Lipstick & Smashbox 'Pout' Lipgloss - I just can't get enough of these shades, 'Hue' is a pale pinky nude that compliments any eye makeup and 'Pout' is a blue toned pink that refreshes my complexion. I sometimes wear them together and sometimes alone.

Urban Decay Cannonball waterproof mascara - I have been loving using this in the humid weather, it doesn't budge, transfer or clump. It holds a great curl and I don't have to worry about panda eyes!

Maybelline Dream Touch Blush (16H13R) - This is a peachy apricot cream blush, it has a smooth consistency and I have either been applying it with my fingers or the 131 brush to give my cheeks a warm glow. LOVE IT!

Sleek Monaco Palette - Yes, I have still been loving this palette from the Mediterranean collection and here are a few looks I did with it that I managed to take pictures of. For some this palette looks unwearable but for me it's fantastic as I love pops of colour and I feel like it just depends on what other colours you combine it with.

Using 'Summer breeze' a matte pale mint green...



Using 'Sunset' the shimmery copper..


Using 'Midnight Garden' the matte navy...



What are your June favourites?

Comments

The ARBONNE product sounds like it is really useful - I have some pigmentation left over from acne that I'd love to fade (it is fading, but I want to speed the process up LOL!)

Love the e/s looks - the colors seem intimidating but you made them look very easy to wear.

I'm currently loving:
-Aveeno lavender baby body wash and lotion (smells SO divine and comforting)
-Nivea honey & milk lipbalm - the best base for lipgloss/lipstick - very soothing
-Chanel vamp lipliner - makes my lips look plumper but not harshly outlined - who knew a lipliner could do that?
Muhsine Emin said…
@Ella Pretty Blog - Gotta love lipliners :)
peony said…
That Sleek palette looks so versatile! The looks you put together w/ it are beautiful.

I've been loving my Korres lip butter. It keeps my lips soft, but I wish it had an SPF.
Anu said…
The middle eye look is gorgeous!!!
the make up looks you did look sooo pretty x
Steph said…
ur eyes r soo pretty!

tzeyien89.blogspot.com xxx
maya said…
Muhsinecim, I love your faves this month. My friend is sending me the Chanel bronzer from Turkey as I can't get it here.

I will also be on the lookout for the Avene moisturizer (I LOVE their Thermal water).

Thanks for sharing ♥
Anonymous said…
love the looks you created, so pretty.
MakeupbyThess said…
Looks like great faves =)
I've been curious about the #131 brush for quite some time now.. Maybe it's time for one now ^^
Anonymous said…
We LOVE these products. Our faves also include: Model in a bottle makeup setting spray, Mac Lipliner in Soar,Revlon PhotoReady concealer. Thanks for this post! Beautiful blog <3

Talk to you soon!
Jessica & Holly
http://chezjolly.blogspot.com/
glamour rouge said…
Hi, I have the maybelline apricot blusher & I love it too! I've been wearing it nearly everyday!
I'm dying to try the chanel bronzer too! x

www.glamourrougenotes.blogspot.com
might try the maybeline blusher it looks a pretty colour.
JC ♔ said…
Love your eye makeup! Also, big fan of MAC Hue lipstick.

Great items!
PinkSparkle84 said…
Love the Chanel Bronze Universal but just wish it would last longer on my skin. Do you find it last all day on you or do you have to reapply?
This comment has been removed by the author.
Such beautiful looks with the sleek palette, I think I need to track one down! I love the avene moisturiser too, in fact it's such a great brand in general.

I really rate Mama Mio for pregnancy related skin products, they're really lovely and indulgent.
David said…
-swooning over the MAC brush-
Anonymous said…
I would love... to have the body scrub!!!

www.sheridankristin.blogspot.com
Great favorites! I really want to try that Garnier body scrub, it sounds wonderful!
And I absolutely adore the Chanel Bronze Universel. I use it with my MAC 109 brush! It's an every day staple for me! =D

Andrée xx
lazy dazy said…
thanks for this fab fav post ,, the renewal masque sounds a must have .. my june pick would be Kenzo Ki fresh lotus water toner .. OH MY GOD soooo good ^_^
Vida said…
I love all the eye looks you did with the Mediterranean palette! Very bold, but somehow wearable =)
Rule of Fashion said…
awesome blog

checkout my shoppingblog
http://ruleoffashion.blogspot.com/
Unknown said…
And I was thinking how did you manage to keep Chanel bronzer with no hair inside...mine looks horrible haha :)) I need this brush :) xoxo
Nausheen said…
I love your blog. When are you going to return to meaking videos agia?

I have posted my june faves here:

http://nudelipstick-pinkblush.blogspot.com/

Thanks
I've just bought the Garnier scrub! It smells lovely and citrusy. Perfect for a pre-holiday skin prep. I'd like to try the Chanel bronzer.
Tina A. said…
Love your makeup pics and I think that I should check some of those out in person!!! ;)

Btw, those eye looks you did were lovely, especially the Sunset one! :)

Hope all is well with you dear! :) xx

Popular Posts