Kids desk area...

Happy Sunday, I have been neglecting my blog again but want to get back into the swing of things as I'm going to try and update regularly for Ramadan as I have SOOO much planned which I will be sharing.

I wanted to update the blog with Esra's desk area as it has proven to be a good move. I gave Esra my Ikea 'Norrasen' laptop table which has worked out to be a great compact kids desk. She uses the area daily for her artwork and homework. I was basically using it as a shelf so it didn't make sense for me to keep it.



I have added a piece of her art in a frame and some bunting I made for a cosy feel. These faux wood frames are from Poundland and they look so good! We also have the rainbow bedding from H&M that Esra chose herself. I have used a supposed side table (Ikea - Mastholmen) as a chair which in my opinion works really well. I love to add wicker wherever I can.


We also have some beloved Ostheimer bears which are placed out randomly around our home. Here we have the 3 little bears which are great for storytelling and just so pretty to look at.


I like to keep it simple and decorate with artwork we have made throughout each season... I love to repurpose scrap fabric for crafts.



Less is definitely always more. I will be sharing Adem's side of the room too, including their reading nook and just more interior posts in general.

Speak soon! xXx

Comments

Popular Posts