OPI - Next stop the bikini zone...

Next stop the bikini zone? I have no idea why this nail polish is named this because to me it doesn't relate to summer or bikinis and is not suited for the Brazil range that launched this summer. Instead, it screams... Festive sparkles, cool lavender skies and snowflakes perfect for winter!

The shade is a shimmering cool toned lilac with a golden opalescence finish, it also looks like a silver taupe in certain lights with a lilac undertone. The extremely finely milled glitter transfers as a beautiful shimmer that catches the eye and light, perfect for the festive season. This polish in my opinion will work great with a little black dress, smokey eye and nude lips!


I am in love with this shade but the only downside is that it's quite sheer so you need 3 coats for it to look opaque, however the good side is that it dries really quickly and lasts a long time on the nails without chipping due to the shimmer which in essence strengthens the nails. Furthermore, it also wipes off easily as the glitter is so finely milled, so no elbow grease needed.

A big thumbs up from me for this shade, I have worn it for my past 2 manicures so I had to share!

What nail shades are you loving lately?

Comments

Unknown said…
OPI have nailed it once again :D

I love their duochrome shades, but I agree, it is defiantly not just a 'summer' shade, it's got a icy feel to it. I look forward to seeing some of their more festive shades come out this Winter. I'm hoping for some red/green duochrome, Now that would be fab! x
Unknown said…
I like this color ,that's so beautiful.
http://www.largestoff.com

Popular Posts