Block Heel Boots!

I am obsessed with my new peeptoe cutout block heel boots!



The block heel is so amazing, I have worn them out all night and they are incredibly comfortable which is definitely a must have for me, there's no way I can wear long thin heels and walk normally anymore.



These shoes are a steal at £49.99 from New Look Premium range and real leather! Grab these for cool Autumn nights to pair with skinny jeans, skater skirts, pencil skirts and dresses. I wore these on Saturday night with a black faux leather pencil skirt from River Island (see here) and a simple white vest and these shoes were on point! they look more expensive than they really are and will be a new staple in my wardrobe.

What type of heels are you loving lately?

Comments

Holly said…
I love block heel boots and have been trying to convince myself that I don't need a pair because I own enough shoes, I think I might have to cave though!

Holly x
holly la beau
Unknown said…
Looks great!!
I am currently looking for a pair of ankle shoes :)
Unknown said…
Looking for something similar for daily wear, this type of heels are really very comfortable!

Emel
emilyfierce.blogspot.com
ekta khetan said…
Awesome!

www,hautekutir.com
Mel said…
I'm in love. I'm gonna have to invest definitely! I've been looking for a mid range boot in this style!

Mel x

www.justmelkate.blogspot.com
Amy said…
I definitely don't need any more shoes! However, blog posts like this make me waiver...

Amy
http://chalkdustandhighheels.blogspot.com/
Sonia Verardo said…
These boots are amazing, I love this trend!
xo from Italy, Sonia Verardo
http://www.trenchcollection.com/
Tanya said…
i love the boots.

the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

Popular Posts