Favourite products of 2012...

2012 has been a great and busy year for me. However, not so good on the blog front. Here's hoping 2013 will be a fabulous year for the blog and that I get a new laptop. It's been a roller coaster of 4 years and I intend to keep going! 


Here are some of the products I have enjoyed and relied on this year!


 
  • Mac 'Creme Cup' Lipstick - This lipstick is always a winner for an everyday look, I love everything about it! An honourable mention goes to 'Hue' for being my favourite nighttime lipstick.
  • Revlon 'Strawberry Shortcake' Lip Butter - This is quite similar to 'Creme Cup' but has a glossier and slightly brighter finish.
  • Mac 'Out For Glamour' Dazzleglass - Perfect for a glossy pink pout!
Swatches for Mac 'Creme Cup', Revlon 'Strawberry Shortcake' and Mac 'Out For Glamour' Dazzleglass. 

 

  • Mac Strobe Liquid - The next best thing other than coffee for tired mamas. I mix this with my moisturiser for a luminous awakening finish.
  • Neal's Yard 'Rehydrating Rose Toner'- I love this to refresh my tired skin and remove any last traces of makeup I have missed!
  • St Moriz 'Tanning Mousse' - This has been purchased countless times this year, no holiday means I miss my tan so I fake it. This is super cheap compared to the St Tropez mousse and just as good. I find that the St Moriz gives me a deep tan like I have been on a sunbed (no I wouldn't dare go on a sunbed - I did as a teenager and am extremely regretful) and the St Tropez gives a slightly more golden look like you caught a tan at the beach. Well I'm sticking to £3 as opposed to £25. I'm happy, hubby is a fan of this too!
  • By Terry Touche Veloutee Concealer - Probably my favourite discovery of 2012. You only need a tiny amount to look awake! This is more of a brightening concealer as opposed to the 'touche eclat' which is slightly pink toned. I use the shade No2 which is slightly yellow toned and perfect for my NC30-35 complexion
  • Soleil Tan De Chanel - This is a favourite for life. See review HERE!
  •  Nars 'American Dream' Eye Shadow Palette - Love love love this, perfect for day and night!
Nars American Dream eyeshadow palette. Shades include: Bellissima (I), Galapagos, Alhambra (II), Bali, Silk Road (I) and Tzarine (II).





What are your favourite products of 2012 and what are your plans for this evening? Wishing you all a happy new year! Tonight we are of to my mother in laws to celebrate with family. I will try and take photos and upload them tomorrow!
Lots of Love! X

Comments

Gaby Fauchon said…
What a great post to end 2012 and start the new year in beauty! I should do something like this too x
DluxEdition.com said…
Great favorites! Happy New Year! :)
Anonymous said…
What a great post. Oh I love Neal's Yard. xx
Essjay23x said…
Your photos are fantastic again!! Happy New Year to you and your family x PS LOVE Creme Cup!!
Shadowy Lady said…
Glad you'll keep blogging. Your blog has always been one of my faves and all products you recommend I end up buying hahaha. Totally agree on Cream Cup and Hue l/s. I've been outta Hue for a while now and need to re-purchase.

I was planing on quitting my blog but then decided against it. Somehow I have gotten attached to it.

Happy New Year to you, your hubby and beautiful Esra <3
Robyn said…
Ooooh, that NARS palette looks beautiful!
Alisha said…
Hoola by Benefit has to be my fave from this year, along with YSL Touche eclat foundation!

I need to buy the MAC Strobe liquid, sounds amazing!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

www.UnLeeshd.blogspot.com
Megan said…
omg how did i miss that nars palette!? SO gorgeous! Cream cup is also one of my faves. Happy New Year! :)
Sharon said…
Great post&favourites! Wish u a happy& prosperous new year
Gauri said…
Absolutely ♥ your blog :) Following you now!! Follow me back?? http://glossandmagic.blogspot.com/
Tina A. said…
Great selection dear - especially that NARS palette, how did that slip under my radar?! :)

Hope you have a great 2013 and nice to see you bk in action! :)

x
Anonymous said…
great favourites :) I love the colour of creme cup it looks gorgeous! xx
Aida said…
My dear,
I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I really liked it and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I'd like to invite you to meet my space as well and I hope you'll have as much fun as I am having in yours!
I wish you lots of success
kisses
http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com
jennifer said…
Oh wow the American dream palette looks so beautiful! x
DOLLFACE BLOG said…
love this post....


Love from New York
herdollface.blogspot.com
Živa said…
Great post - you've inspired me to do something similar, a favourites post on my blog is long overdue! :) I need to try some of the things you mentioned. Creme Cup doesn't work for my unfortunately, there are so few lipstick shades I can pull off! And I'm ashamed to admit, but I still haven't tried the Revlon lip butters, since they're not available in my country. Might have to do a cheeky Ebay purchase soon :) xx
BellaMama157 said…
That NARS palette is gorgeous! Thank you for the 'Creme Cup' recommendation by MAC...it is now one of my favorites! So glad to see you back!! xo
BellaMama157 said…
That NARS palette is gorgeous! Thank you for the 'Creme Cup' by MAC recommendation...it is now one of my favorites! So glad to see you back! xo
BellaMama157 said…
That NARS palette is gorgeous! Thank you for the 'Creme Cup' recommendation by MAC...it is now one of my favorites! So glad to see you back!! xo

Popular Posts