38 Weeks...





Almost there, just a little more waiting!

Comments

Aww you look lovely! and your room is gorgeous, I think I want those H&M cushion covers!
Mehtap said…
Hey HOT MUMMY :D SĂĽper görĂĽnĂĽyorsun...vee saclarina bayildim! Rengi harika! ♥
luckymirai said…
Congratulations to you again Muhsine.You are such a lovely pregnant woman. I am so sure your little baby would be so beautiful when she's born !!! So excited for you.I know you will be an amazing mama. Take care always !!!
Congratulations... you look so radiating. Just beautiful :)
binia said…
oh hai yummy mummy! I bet you can't wait to meet your little one - I wish you all the best and a safe and healthy birth/baby!
Anonymous said…
Oh wow! That yellow looks gorgeous on you! You look so lovely :) Hope you have a smooth birth and get your little one soon xx
TheDolceGirl said…
I love your har color, I have to try it myself:) So good luck to us in waiting.. :) I hope my baby comes next week!:)
Veronika said…
you look amazing! can't wait to see your little girl :)
Kayeen said…
You look gorgeous, and I love your hair color. :))
civciv said…
ayyyy heyecan dorukta desene :D


ama sen harika görünen bir annesin, bunu unutma <3


hersey gönlünce olsun sevgili muhsine !
Anonymous said…
Your bedroom looks stunning, i love how you have designed it! Good luck for the birth x
Anonymous said…
good luck to you and hubby, hope i look as glam when i'm 38 weeks! xxx
Sheefa F said…
Aww you're such a pretty mummy! Love your skin in the pics Mushine.

Shifa
x
Sladja said…
Oh you look so beautiful! :)
xoxo
-S

_________________________
I have added cool emoticons to this message.
To see them go to http://x.exps.me?242efd6000c860f6255777619bd93f58
Holly said…
ahhh!! can't wait for you to become a fellow YM!!! :) so exciting not long to go now xxxx
BlushCrush said…
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful x
you look glowing and happy :)
Aly said…
You look beautiful! Love your blog! Congratulations!
Anonymous said…
congrats! :)

Totally Chic

x
♥Soso♥ said…
such a pretty bump ! as usual u look v pretty x

www.hiddeninstyle.blogspot.com
You are so so cute.. n i know baby bubbles will look exactly like you :)
Have a fun time.. really
meli said…
exciting congrats .. beautiful and a small belly u look perfect.......... bless u
Fatma said…
41 kere masallah tatlim harika gorunuyorsun,Rabbim tamamamina erdirsin insallah.

ayrica bedroom postunu merakla beklemekteyim.

sevgilerimle...
stĂ©phanie said…
you're so beautiful !!!!
Unknown said…
Hi babe!! You look stunning, absolutely gorgeous! And your room looks like taken from a Home Deco magazine, it is fascinating! The baby is almost here with us! I think of you and Baby Bubbles every single day!
Love
Catanya
H said…
how do you take care of your skin?? it looks soo fresh and clear, even though you are preggo!
you look simply stunning Muhsine :) and I love the colour of your hair! not long to go now, how exciting!! My cousin just gave birth to a baby boy today haha! :D

Love Aysh xoxo
AliceJones_x said…
congratz!!

please follow meee! and comment!
http://vintage-culture.blogspot.com/
xx
Liparazzi said…
You look beautiful :)
Ok doll you look stunning for 38 weeks!!with just one pain I wish!
Kisses!!

xoxoxo
sara170889 said…
Hi, I'm Sara, a new Italian follower and I just wanted to tell you that you look absolutely stunning in these photos(as always anyway!). I wish all the best to you, your baby and your husband :) take care!
Style Souk said…
Aw, Muhsine...

You must be so excited to meet your little girl.

We all are! :0)

Sarah x

http://stylesouk.wordpress.com - EXCLUSIVE 10% discount on Pai Skincare!
T*Minney said…
Muhsine, you are the most beautiful pregnant woman!
Studio LOFF said…
Hi there,
I want to award you The Versatile Blogger award! Because I love your blog! Check out www.moccaandme.com to see your nomination ;-) To accept the award you need to do the following: 1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog. 2. Share 7 things about yourself. 3. Pass this award along to 15 of your favorite recently discoverd blogs.

And congratulations on your pregnancy. You're a stunning mommy-to-be.

Greetings from Holland,

Natascha xoxo
Mocca & Me blog
Muhsine Emin said…
Thank you all so much for your sweet comments :) *hugs* x X x

@H -I'm using Avene skincare and whatever I can find at home, I think the vitamins i'm taking is helping. z
Anonymous said…
your such a pretty mom :) you rock that baby bump well.

xo
http://hitothebay.blogspot.com/
binbin said…
wowowowowow. what makeup are you wearing? love the eyes!
Unknown said…
I have just found your blog and I'm now following! I love it! Hope you can stop by and follow back...

Lovely photos... I am loving the interior design behind you!

Congracts...

http://fashionwonderlandx.blogspot.com/
pretty affairs said…
you are very beautiful ;)

Popular Posts