Cutie Pie Peanut...

He's the best!






Enjoy your Sunday!

Comments

Abi said…
Awwh peanut is too cute xx Love your blog x

http://allthingsprettyandsparkly.blogspot.com/
Awww what a cutie pie! He looks so happy exploring lol! Love the relaxed 'just chilling out' pic at the end :)

Love Aysh xoxo
Pandora`s Box said…
Awwww!Mmmmuah! He1s a darling :)Love the third pic.
Hannah said…
Cute puppy!! haha i love how the majority of bloggers post pics of their pups. I've got a few of my Robbie (he's a blue shar-pei) on my blog :)

Hannah xo
Computergirl said…
He is a cutie pie! :)x
Unknown said…
Awesome, he's so cute.
Anonymous said…
He looks like a really good natured dog...though he's grown so much since those first pics you posted! Kx
awww look at him. the one with him lying down just pulls at your heart strings!!

ps: love your mini review of the latest mac collection you pretty much got the products i want :)

and you look so cute with your little baby bump.. just awwww :)

visit my blog?
BreezeyBree Blog
Lucy said…
He's so cute, especially in the last pic. I so want a dog! x
rosiee said…
I need to get me a peanut! ah lovely dog :) xxx
nivi321 said…
Aww such cute pictures. looks like he enjoyed his sunday
Unknown said…
Awww what a cutie :)

Gem x
www.twinklebug.com
Katie said…
Oh my gosh, look at Peanut!!! I want to reach through the screen and kiss him!

P.S. Zena says, "Hi!"
Feda said…
omg he is tooo cute!! i love animals! they have such warm hearts!
Toni said…
aw he's lovely! The last picture is so adorable.
l said…
Is he mixed fox terrier? He looks so cuuute >.< lovely doggy

http://lilcutie89blog.blogspot.com/
Kajal Couture said…
He is adorably!!!
Stella Bella said…
soooooo cute!! :) x

http://bellabeauty-stellabella.blogspot.com/
he's so cute! he looks like a happy dog:)
Unknown said…
Awwww,
Can I have him, please?? He would be best friends with my kitten, Paul!!
Love!
Anonymous said…
Cannot wait to see photos of Baby Bubbles and Peanut together! :)
Stella said…
soooo lovely and cute! I have a koker spaniel and i love it very much
Anonymous said…
He He! He is ADORABLE!! x
Nice Blog i really like it .

Just have a look My Blog Thanks
http://vfsdf.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts