OMP!

I'm a little late on this one but everyone has been commenting and asking tons of questions about what's been on my nails the past week, so I thought I would clarify.

It's a shade called 'OMP' which stands for 'Oh my Pink' by Nails inc. I would describe the colour as a pink toned (blue based) red which sometimes looks a little coral but with no orange undertones. Confused? Think Mac 'Impassioned' or 'Toxic Tale' lipstick. It's currently a personal favourite for summer due to the unique undertones!


The colour is a little hard to photograph but you get the gist! (2 Coats - it was opaque in 1, no base and top coat.)


Unfortunately the shade 'OMP' is part of a limited edition set for 'Fabulous Magazine', so you can't just buy it from a Nails inc salon. The other shade in the set is called 'Atomic' and is a vivid orange which I haven't tried yet.



To get your hands on this set you will have needed to collect three tokens printed over four weeks in Fabulous magazine in 'News of the world' paper, which started on Sunday 19th June which you can redeem from Tesco stores from 3rd July.

LIST YOUR DUPES BELOW... Or dig out your Newspapers!

Keep up to date with beauty deals in the UK with Money Saving Expert!

Comments

Mehtap said…
Cok güzel!♥ Bu arada...Congratulations! 6000 Followers! *wohoo* YOU ROCK! :DDD
Muhsine Emin said…
Thanks Mehtap :) x
Argyrousa said…
Wow! That's the perfect coral! Wish I could find a dupe!!!
Kathrine B said…
OPI Dutch Tulips or Zoya Max would be great dupes for this. Such a gorgeous shade.
Unknown said…
i love how vivid the pink is ;-)
Muhsine Emin said…
@Product Pixie Had a look at both of those, yes they are very similar :) thanks. x
Sheefa F said…
I have this shade too and absolutely love it!

Popular Posts