Mac Style Suite Red Carpet Masterclass...

On Thursday evening I was fortunate enough to meet Neil Young and Lynsey Alexander who are both senior artists for Mac Cosmetics who showed us a couple of 'Red Carpet' looks, after the masterclass I felt like wiping off all of my make up and wanted to do it all over again with their tips and techniques.



Neil Young did a look focusing on the lips, he used 'Show Orchid' lipstick which is now on my wish list! He kept the skin fresh and natural.

Lynsey did a bronzed sultry eye with one eyeshadow and kept the skin and lips natural and glowing.



It's crazy how natural both the models skin look even though they are wearing plenty of make up. When you think of the likes of Angelina Jolie and Diane Kruger you just think of how beautiful they look and don't really focus on the makeup. Lynsey was explaining how sometimes make up is about what you can leave out instead of put on.



The event itself was at the Pelham Hotel in London, and it was a close group of bloggers and Youtubers. I learnt so much and unfortunately for my pocket I have a whole new wish list! :)


Cheese!


Here's me with my cranberry juice. I do NOT drink at all - ever! Just thought I would add that in! :)




We were given a goody bag and here's the items that were inside...



'Golden' bronzer, some lashes, lash glue, clear brow set, 'Cherry' lipliner, 'Prolong' pro longwear lipstick, Strobe liquid and the Haute and Naughty lash mascara.


Here's swatches of 'Cherry' lipliner and 'Prolong' lipstick along with the 'Golden' bronzer.



To end this post I would say that if I was going on the red carpet I would love a sultry eye, dewy bronzed skin and and nude lips... And, thank you Mac PR for hosting such a lovely event.


What look would you go for on the Red Carpet?

Comments

Vida said…
Sounds amazing and the makeup looks gorgeous! I would have loved to be there, and you look gorgeous as well!
DOLLFACE BLOG said…
So lucky!! You should do a review on the bronzer that you were given:)

You look beautiful by the way! I think I also see Zara from Mouldy Fruit sitting next to you, haha!


xoxo
herdollface.blogspot.com
Muhsine Emin said…
@Vida Thank you :)

@Sana I will, it's actually a very natural bronzer, it's not as pigmented as my other bronzers making it perfect for a natural glowy look. Yes Zara is next to me :) Love Zara! x
Anonymous said…
Thanks for sharing. Looks like you had a lovely time. The goody bag pieces do look lovely :).

Check out my blog: http://hairandbeautylicious.blogspot.com/
Gloria said…
That must have been fun. I really like your necklace. You should do a post of all the coral jewelry you have.
Unknown said…
Lovely post! It was indeed nice to see you :) In the photo we are actually chatting but hopefully we will get to chit chat more at a next event! Still can't believe how amazing you look for how far along you are! Beautiful as always! :) xoxo Roz
Εvi said…
Oooh, that must have been so fun!

I've signed up for a Mac seminar (kind of) during June- can't wait to see a Mac artist in action, he he

xx
glamour rouge said…
Hi, That lip liner looks gorgeous! x

www.glamourrougenotes.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
Looks like such a fun event. You look incredible as always!
Georgie said…
Which eyeshadow diid she use for the bronze smokey eye?
Thanks for sharing, love it! x
Anonymous said…
I would have loved to be there! The models look gorgeous!
Lucy said…
I'm so jealous, love the models looks they look gorgeous x
Muhsine Emin said…
Thank you so much for the kind comments girls. xx


@Dutchezz Roz - Yes, but not nearly as much as we did at the Bourjois event :)

@Georgie She used 'Antiqued' over the top of 'Constructivist' pain pot.
Style Souk said…
This looks like so much fun...

I was actually in MAC today and went a little crazy with my credit card!

You're blooming, Muhsine. :0)

Sarah x

http://stylesouk.wordpress.com
katherine said…
i saw u have a light pink opaque matte nail polish on where did u get it please??
moodeve said…
I attended a class by Lynsey & she is super talented. Love her looks. Do you know what eyeshadow she used for the bronze look? Gorgeous finish.
Muhsine Emin said…
@Style Souk - Uh oh but it's nice to go a lil crazy sometimes :) and thank you for being so nice.

@Katherine It's OPI Mod about you, I'm going to do a post on it, it's gorgeous.

@moodeve She's amazing, I want her to do my makeup :) yes, she used 'Antiqued' on top of 'Constructivist' paint pot. xx
Andee Layne said…
how awesome! loved both the looks and may need that "show orchid" now ;) they gave great goody bags too xo
Andee Layne said…
how awesome! loved both the looks and may need that "show orchid" now ;) they gave great goody bags too xo
Samantha said…
I love MAC and this is amazing, both girls looks beautiful and look absolutely natural!

You look great!

http://nichemode.blogspot.com/
Unknown said…
you look gorgeous as usual ☺♥
Claudia said…
Your makeup looked absolutely amazing @ the event!!! What did u use? Thank you for sharing :)
Unknown said…
Greetings from Hong Kong, Muhsine! :) I came across your blog a few weeks back and wanted to say how fantastic it is. Mac's Golden bronzer is one of my favourites (great for fair skin in particular)!
aimeee said…
oh thats so weird! the blonde one of the is in my year and we used to go to the same school together! small world hey! i suppose ill have to get used to seeing her modelling things arent i! :P

your goodie bag is so good!
hope you had a fab time xx
Kristiana Zaula said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristiana Zaula said…
Wow, that Prolong lipstick and Cherry lipliner are so beautiful!!
Unknown said…
Do u know the eye products that they used on the bronzy model?

Popular Posts