Flying in the first breeze of Spring..

Yesterday I purchased some treats for myself as I NEEDED them, it was a great Saturday and here's what I got..


L'Occitane 'Cherry Blossom Eu du toilette 100ml' and a 'Milk extra gentle soap'.


'Cherry blossom' is my favourite scent from L'Occitane, I love the light fresh floral fragrance that is very soft and Spring like. Have a whiff next time you are by a store. I have currently been hating my usual sweet overpowering fruity scents and even dark sexy scents, I just want something clean and fresh and 'Cherry Blossom' is it.

I also ordered this collection from QVC yesterday which was the TSV. I am well pleased! :)



A trip to Space NK and I left with 2 things. Nars 'Super Orgasm' illuminator and 'Shu Uemura painting liner'.




As soon as I swatched the Super Orgasm illuminator it had to be mine.




It's the perfect golden peach with tiny flecks of finely milled golden glitter, it's pigmented and makes a great highlighter/illuminator for my skin tone. The'Copacabana' and 'Laguna' illuminators looked pretty too but didn't wow me like 'Super Orgasm' did.



I have a small sample of the standard 'Orgasm illuminator' and here's a comparison. 'Super Orgasm' is much more pigmented and has a lot more dimension, it is also peachier in tone. The standard 'Orgasm illuminator' was such a disappointment but 'Super Orgasm' isn't, for me anyway.




I usually stick to my blacktrack fluidline by Mac, but this time wanted to try the Shu Uemera one, I got it in black noir and I am happy to say it's suitable for the waterline. However, so far I am not entirely happy with the product, as it doesn't dry quick enough when applying, the colour transfers onto my eyelids, maybe I am doing something wrong, help me out if you can! :)



It's a very dark black which is excellent and looks superb on the waterline like no other, I will do a full review on it once I have used it a lot more.



Do you have any of these products, if so what are your views?

Comments

Radiant Make Up said…
I haven't seen the super orgasm illuminator before!! definately going to be checking that one out :)
Devea said…
The suoer orgasm looks amazing! I need it!
EllysMakeupbag said…
I love the cherry blossom range too, the smell is yummy! I think nothing can beat the blacktrack fluidline:p
glamour rouge said…
I have the cherry blossom shower gel and hand cream...love it! That eyeliner looks fab! Have you ever tried sleek gel eyeliner? x
Unknown said…
Oh wow super orgasm is gorgeous!
Leanne OCD said…
I got the TSV yesterday too! Cannot wait for it to arrive. Did you go for the auto-delivery option? I love the Super Orgasm illuminator. I think I'll have to check this one out...
Hollywood said…
I am going to pick up the Nars Super Orgasm at Sephora MONDAY, it looks AMAZING warm and glowing Love it. Thanks for the review :)
Anonymous said…
I actually didn't like the Nars illuminators when I swatched them. Orgasm looked like blahh...nothing really and very sheer and Super Orgasm has a lot of glitter which I did not like at all.

I have a purply gel liner from Shu and I loveeee it!
Want the black now.
X
Unknown said…
Super orgasm looks gorgeous. Thank you for the swatches x
D said…
I don't have any of these products but the illuminator looks nice and I'm sure it will really suit you.

The perfume sounds gorgeous too. I love the body shop's cherry blossom.

This is a bit of a random question but which permanent line MAC eyeshadows would you recommend for hazel eyes, medium-olive undertone skin and dark brown hair? You've done so many nice eye looks with MAC shadows I thought I would ask you before I buy any :)

Love your blog btw, been reading back through all your posts!

Dee x
busesinem said…
wow..!super orgasm illumator looks amazing and gorgeus.
kay eh tea ei. said…
The Super Org. illuminator looks incredible, it's definitely on my wishlist! xo.
gh0stparties.com
Oh my goodness, that illuminator looks amazing! lusting after it big time! I also use MAC Blacktrack, works really well for me :) I didn't realise you could apply gel liners to your waterline as well? is there no irritation?

Love Aysh xoxo
Ebru said…
I picked up Shu Uemura's Painting liner in black couple of months ago and I am just in love with it! Mine seems to dry pretty quick. Regardless I love it, for upper lid and waterline. And the fact that it stays put forever! Do you have oily lids? I wonder if that may be causing it to smear? My sister has oily lids and she swears by Blacktrack Fluidline, her eyeliner looks perfect the entire day while using it. I will definitely check out the illuminator, looks gorgeous!!! Glad to see you back! xo
Gloria said…
Try to apply black eyeshadow on top of the liner, maybe that would help it to dry fast.
Anonymous said…
That gel liner looks amazing!

meowcake.blogspot.com
Manuki said…
Wow the Superorgasm is super cool!
I want it!!!
Hannah said…
the illuminator and liner look great


stilettosandcigarettes
Kaushal said…
Super Orgasm looks great! x
Vida said…
Wow that eyeliner is intense!
La Petite Olga said…
This eyeliner looks so gorgeous!! Def. will be checking this one out!

xx Olga
La Petite Olga
Unknown said…
I'm very interested in check out the cherry blossom fragrance next time I'm near a L'Occitane boutique- I love the bottle, its so simple but so cute!

Sorry, no help with the Shu liner- I haven't strayed from my fluidlines! ;)

-Kristen
http://kristenexplains.blogspot.com/
Lisa said…
I was very impressed with the SKII Facial Treatment Essence (www.geocities.jp/hongkong_skii/index_e.htm), enough so that I have continued to use the product daily as part of my skin care routine after the test period. It's a luxury purchase to be sure, but this is one of the best products that can really make a significant difference in your skin, and so worth every penny.

I applied the treatment each morning and evening after cleansing my skin and before moisturizer/primer and then makeup. Within just a few days I could see that my skin was much more supple and smooth - particularly in the t-zone. After about two weeks, I loved the beautiful glow my skin had - even without makeup.
Tali said…
Super orgasm is much better than standard. But i do feel like the standards formula has been somewhat improved! x
ShimmerDreamz said…
Wow I really want to try the Super Orgasm Illuminator now! I've been using the Nars Multiple in Mustique as coral blush/highlight and love the sheerness of it, but perhaps I should visit Space NK soon...

I loved the Cherie Fleur handcream L'Occitane has, but haven't tried any of their other products yet. So many brands and products, so little time and money!

Cassie x

http://shimmerdreamz.blogspot.com/2011/02/americas-next-top-model-inspired-look.html
Alexa said…
I have only tried Orgasm and didn't like it much myself. I'll give Super Orgasm a try the next time I'm at the NARS counter. Great review!


http://cashmereandcandy.blogspot.com
Matea said…
Wow, super orgasm looks amazing! I'm sure it would look great on all skin tones.

xoxo
Anonymous said…
I love the way you love your makeup.


I am such a fan.


http://pericharmed.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
I really want an eyeliner like that, the liquid-like one. : )


http://ellevox.blogspot.com
Sparkle&Grey said…
Super Orgasm Illuminator looks gorgeous! I love Cherry Blossom too :)
Sarah
sparkle-and-grey.blogspot.com
Lorina ♥ said…
Love how dark the eyeliner is !
super orgasm looks amazing !

xoxo

http://pinkmagic38.blogspot.com/
Izzy Melhuish said…
I need these products! they look lush lush!! x

izzymelhuish.blogspot.com
Britomarti said…
thanks for inspirations
kendra
Unknown said…
Ahh, I love everything here!! Cherry Blossom is one of my favorite scents too :) Really pretty and girly :)

Super Orgasm = gorgeous!
Kenzie said…
Super Orgasm looks amazing! What a great summer shade.
wow that a pigmented eyeliner! I may have to try that after I run out of my bobbi brown one :)

www.elleovely.blogspot.com

Popular Posts