Hello hello!

On Friday night me and my hubby went to his best friends wedding who we all went to school with. It was a beautiful Islamic wedding, the groom was Turkish and the bride was Moroccan so it was a lovely mix of traditions.

I ended up wearing something I already owned after a few purchases and some drama. I love this dress, I actually wear it quite a lot, I dress it up or down depending on the occasion. It actually ended up being perfect, it was modest without being too OTT. Zero points for holding your clutch the wrong way round.


Here's the makeup I wore:

Face: Bobbi Brown moisture rich foundation + Bobbi Brown creamy concealer under the eyes. Mac sheer mystery powder applied to T-zone.

Cheeks: Chanel bronze universel, Mac Moon River to highlight + lighter side of Mac Ripe Peach as blush.

Eyes: Mac Carbon e/s in the crease and outer V + Cork e/s to blend it out. Benefit eyebright on inner corners of the eyes. Revlon colorstay liquid liner, Urban Decay 24/7 Zero on waterline and YSL faux cils mascara.

Lips: Mac Oak lipliner, Mac Myth lipstick + Revlon Peach petal lipgloss = LOVE!


Hope you are having a gorgeous weekend!

On a side note, I picked up Mac "Lazy Day" lipstick, it's simply gorgeous. It's not anything unique but it's just very pretty. It's similar to Angel but a lustre version. I'm seriously loving it!

Comments

. said…
Love your dress :)! I've been to one Moroccan wedding and it was so beautiful, all the patterns and the food and of course the people!
Roshni said…
You look exquisite as per usual! Loving your hair.. It's soo glam and healthy looking and I'm loving ur lip combo!!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful!xo
You are stunning! Love the dress, chic without being too dressy :)

xo
ellamarie84 said…
You look beautiful!
Tracy said…
gorgeous!!!! I love the dress and the prints.
Stephanie said…
I adore your blog!
Anonymous said…
u look stunning!! i love the dress
xx
Sara said…
love your look and the dress :) you're hot ^ ^
Anonymous said…
Sounds like you had an amazing time! On a semi-related note, I've just noticed the picture on the left of you on your wedding day and it definitely brought a smile to my face :) x
Lived With Love said…
love that dress! it really suits you! xxx
Anonymous said…
You are so gorgeous, Mashallah x
That dress looks lovely on you
x
MakeupLoveer said…
super preettyyy

L xo




Makeuploveer.blogspot.com
Lydia said…
Oh you're so beautiful! Mashallah!!!

I took Arabic Language and literature last year, and I found it so interesting!!! I'd really love to know what a Maroccan wedding is like, well obviously this one was Islamic and Maroccan mixed...

The outfit was perfect btw!
Anonymous said…
You are gorgeous! I can't wait to pick up lazy day:) xxx
Nat Elizabeth said…
Wow so beaut!
Unknown said…
You look gorgeous :D Love your dress! Wish I could find a similar one hehe :)
EilidhPie said…
That dress is lovely! Looking gorgeous! x
you look great in that get up! Where did you get that dress? I love it!
Loveeeeee your dress!! Gorgeous!
ArtDonatella said…
Oh, welcome back! You looked stunning, as always!
Sara said…
You're STUNNING! ♥
I think I have that same dress (from H&M a few years ago?) which I bought to wear it to a summer wedding as well! My only problem with it is that it's very revealing in terms of cleavage... Your little sweater works great with it! xxx
Hello Barbie said…
I'm a new follower and loving your blog! You look so beautiful in your dress :) x
Jennika Krystal said…
Hey doll,

I luv your blog and I just gave you an award! Please check it out!

JennikaLuv
Krystal said…
You look great! I love my BB moisture rich foundation but I think it's too light for my skin. That combined with the SPF leaves my skin in photos with that white cast. I don't like the way it looks.
Is there any way to combat the white cast in photos? Or could you rec any foundations for very dry skin that doesn't cause the white cast in photos?

Thanks!
Muhsine Emin said…
Hey girls, thank you so much :) My dress is from H&M, years ago. You are all very sweet and have hu,bled me for words. XxX

@Rocaille Thanks, yes it's from H&M :)

@Krystal Yes, most foundations that inlcude spf leave a white cast in photos, it's hard to try and find one that doesn't inlcude it. Try the bourjois 10hr sleep effect foundation, which is excellent for dry skin and has no spf. x
fantastic said…
you look beautiful :) perfect for a wedding! xx
Nafisa Mahmood said…
You look gorgeous! I love the dress and how you wore the little sweater top. Could you suggest where I could purchase similar cropped sweater/cardigan tops to wear with sleevless, strapless, maxis/and or dress? Thank you?

Popular Posts