I heart NYX India...

I have been wanting to try 'India' for ages as it looked like something I would love, and I was right, I do love it. The lovely Holly kindly did a mini swap with me for this, which I am very grateful for! :)

As you can see in the swatch below it's a gorgeous peachy nude. It doesn't have a matte finish, but isn't overly creamy either. It's somewhere in between.


Worn on the lips..


Here you can see the before and after on my bare lips! I LOVE this shade! I'm very into peaches at the moment, and this is the perfect peachy nude!


SWATCH COMPARISONS!

I thought that this would be similar to Mac 'Ember Glow' lipglass, but it's not, it's also a lot lighter than Barry M's 147 peachy pink which I also love, but hate the matte finish.



I think that 'India' will look very pretty worn with 'Pink Lemonade' or 'Ember Glow' lipglass on top!


Holly also sent me a NYX eyeshadow trio in number 28, which includes the shades Princess Pink, Flamenco and Violet.



I adore the colours in the palette, I think the names are pretty cool too. The pigmentation is good as is the texture. My favourite is Flamenco, the middle one. I think this trio will make a gorgeous natural daytime look for sunny days, it will look amazing with 'India' and flushed cheeks, maybe even with 'Sun & Moon' mineralized blush. Note to self: Must do that look as soon as it gets sunny in London!


What are your favourite NYX products?

Comments

Dandelion said…
omg that color is love.... i want it want it want it
Your bare lips are a gorgeous colour you lucky thing!
Unknown said…
I want now to make an order from nyx!! Do you recommend a website in special? Your lips look so beautiful in those shades!! I wonder about the quality of the eyeshadows...
Xoxo
missmascara1983 said…
This looks amazing on you. i have a few NYX lipsticks and have found them to be a bit "frosty" but this loks totally different. xx
Sheefa F said…
absolutely gorgeous!
maketobeup said…
I have a lot of NYX products. Bu I haven't that NYX India! It seems to be lovely! In Portugal we don't have NYX, so I have to buy it online!
abbzzw said…
i want! what's the product number for india? any ideas? :) xx
Anonymous said…
It looks way pinker than I thought it would. I really like it. I have been debating whether to get it or not.
xoxox
Lisa said…
Ooh this looks SO pretty and look at the coverage on your pigmented lips! I've been wanting to try this for ages - I think this may have just swung it!! I love Barry M's 147 lip paint too but the finish isn't exactly ideal so this will be a great alternative, thank you xx
Ashwini said…
Damn the e/s trio looks so cute! My favorite NYX product is French Fries JEP. I also heard lollipop26 loving Farenheit blush. :)
That colour is so freaking gorgeous! Can't believe I've never bought anything from NYx before.
AllThingsGirly said…
I love both of those nyx products & i didn't much care for the trios but i like them colours :)

India looks a different colour in the tube than it does on the lips i was expecting a darker colour but it looks lovely & light definitley one for me to try x
ohhhh you are right i LOVE it!! :) its gorgjuzz! Thanks for posting chica :)
I recently purchased NYX jumbo lip pencils - and I can't believe how creamy and pigmented they are! My favourite is soft fuschia (name is misleading - it's a brownish pink)..it's the perfect nude for my NC35 colouring.

I was looking at India on the Cherry Couture website - but I think I want to try Margarita or Vitamin next - they are coral shades, and I don't own any lipsticks in that colour.
That's a gorgeous shade! It looks great on you!
Beautymark00 said…
I love it!!...It have that nude effect which I am totally into!!
India said…
What a beautiful colour! It reminds me of Obey by Illamasqua. xx
Simone said…
This lipstick looks gorgeous on you! I don't have anything from NYX yet :(
Charlene said…
I SOOOO want India, its fab on u honey! Holly too! She makes me want it so bad lol
Jen said…
Ooh its pretty! x
I must have the India lipstick! It looks so pretty! Thanks for sharing :) x
Anonymous said…
I haven't tried anything by NYX but this lippie sure is pretty!
fantastic said…
really pretty! i thought you were referring to Indian Pink, when I read the title. Which, to answer your question, is one of my favorite NYX products. In general, I like their round lipsticks and their jumbo liner in cottage cheese :) x
Unknown said…
Very nice colors!! I love it!!
xoxo
lamia
Klaudia ♡☮ said…
beautiful colours :) i have only few products from NYX and my faves must be their jumbo eye pencils :)
Onna said…
This colour looks gorgeous!! I want it!!
Robyn said…
Oooh, I MUST have this! Still waiting for my first NYX order but I can tell already I'm going to be buying a lot.... Squeeeee!
CassandraKK said…
So beautiful!! I am so lemming both the NYX lipstick and palette after reading this post!

THANKS!

xxoo

Kasia
Nadia said…
lovely make-up! nice blog!
glitterbunny89 said…
India looks gorgeous on you! I have a lot of NYX products, but my favorites right now are their blush in Angel and the eyeshadow trio 03 (which comes with nude/taupe/ and dark brown). I use both daily =]
Iria Pita said…
OMG! these colors are gorgeous ! :D
Mari said…
Gorgeous!
Btw, what do you do to keep your lips looking so healthy? Mine go so dry often.. :(

Mari
http://beautybymari.blogspot.com
Tina A. said…
Gorgeous shade!!!!

xx
I bought India lipstick when I was in New York City! It's a lovely coraly shade :)

Popular Posts