No need for words!





Comments

Milly said…
You're right...there are no words!
This whole scenario is just idyllic.
Peanut is a cutie bum :)
xxx
jennie said…
Aww! He looks so happy ♥ xo
Belle Du Jour said…
AHHH. I love peanut pics!!! He is just scrumptious!!! x
Muhsine Emin said…
Thanks girls, I was typing away explainging things then I thought... no, there's no need for any words! :) Peanut is indeed a scrumptious cutie bum! :)
. said…
Aww looks like you had such a lovely day! Its a good thing you saved the little cutie.
MichĂ©lle said…
Beautiful pictures, Muhsine!! :) Gets me in a Spring mood! ♥
Michélle
India said…
This post just made me smile :) xx
Unknown said…
Awww, I'm falling in love with your little doggy!
There is nothing better than a lovely little dog waking you up in the mornings :)
I'm so glad you kept him and gave him a great home
xx
Dandelion said…
I love peanut hes so cute... I want a puppy so bad
The pics are very nice, very spring
spring is my fav season
Devea said…
So adorable! Such a cutie.
Jacy said…
So adorable! How is he doing btw?
Unknown said…
Happiness shines in all those photos!
Xx
Anonymous said…
Little happy baby... He's lucky to have both of you in his life now.
Muhsine Emin said…
@Jacy He's ok, I'm taking him for a checkup tomorrow. I can't wait until his cast comes off. :(
Anonymous said…
oh my gosh that first picture of him smelling the flowers made my day! lol, so cute!
Unknown said…
Peanut is absolutely adorable!!! Hope all is going well!

Best Wishes!
xoxo,

crazyforcouture19
Anonymous said…
Such a sweet post! :-) Two words popped in to my mind instantly. . . Happy Days, yay!
Anonymous said…
LOVE IT! Peanut is so squishable and lovable! And your husband is totally adorable with him :)
Charlene said…
awwww :) u def captured a "moment"...peanut is toooo cute, and ur hubby is a total hottie!! ur blessed honey xx
Richa said…
aww everyone looks so happy ! I'm glad everything with peanut is working out so well ! =)
Unknown said…
Lil Soldier loves to stroll around! <3
Unknown said…
Hi,

what a beuatiful pictures ;) and a wonderful dog ;) I have 2 dogs of my own, 2 chinese cresteds and i love them so much and enjoy their company ;)

Have a great day and please come to visit and follow me ;)

XoXo SummerBabe
Sheefa F said…
awwwww peanuts well now! :D
alongcameaspydr said…
Peanut is precious & I love the pictures you post of him. Awe! You make me want to cuddle with my dog. :)
Anonymous said…
:) Have put a link to your blog on mine - you're one of my daily reads! Peace & Love x
Unknown said…
you have so many followers wow! God bless you foe being such a loyal blogger :)

anywho awesome photos and AMAZING banner!

love the blog! definitely keep up the great posts! I'll be back to read more in the future :)

http://iheartjasmin.blogspot.com/
fantastic said…
i love those leashes..they're the easiest to use! how cute :)
Evee said…
beautiful pictures :) peanut is the best!
missy_ellie_uk said…
SUCH a cutie! Glad he is doing well :-)
Lovely photo of Peanut, with the lavender flowers all around him. And wonderfully picturesque black & white photo of your husband & Peanut walking in the park.

Got into your blog from vexinthecity blog, and will be following you both. Peanut is such a darling!

Popular Posts