Not in the mood for neutrals!

Yay, finally some photos of me wearing my recent purchases!

I keep my promises! :)

We went out for dinner this evening, and this is the look I opted for! I was not in the mood for neutrals, I was in the mood for green! However, I kind of 'naturalised' it.

FACE: Laura Mercier 'Oil Free' tinted moisturiser
CONCEALER: Mac Studio finish NC35
UNDER EYE CONCEALER: Mac Moisturecover NW30 (I also added YSL Touche Eclat as I didn't feel it brightened enough.


EYES: Urban Decay 'Absinthe' e/s all over the lid. Mac 'Humid' e/s on outer corners and smudged into the crease, Urban Decay 'Baked' in the crease, Mac 'Femme Fi' (LE) e/s to highlight. Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in 'Stash' (olive green) on upper and lower lashline. L'oreal Voluminous mascara.



LIPS: Nars Striptease lipgloss with a nude lipliner.
CHEEKS: Benefit some kinda gorgeous foundation faker in 'deep' to contour. Bobbi Brown cream blush in 'Dusty Mauve' as blush (discontinued) and Nars 'Albatross' to highlight.

The hair was volumised to the max! Blowdried upside down and then added some velcro rollers in!


The Lush curly wurly shampoo and American dream conditioner was a treat to use. My hair smells really nice and feels a tiny bit softer but nothing drastic. So far, so good though! Will do 'proper' reviews on them once I fully decide on what I think.

On my nails I wore OPI - Barefoot in Barcelona from the 'Espana' collection. It's a lovely nude with enough pigmentation for it not to wash my hands out. I think it looks lovely and elegant and it was also a hit with the hubs! :)

Comments

Unknown said…
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!

Love the green m'lovely!

...xx
Muhsine Emin said…
Thanks Shirls :) xx
Anonymous said…
As usual you look gorgeously beautiful. Love the nail polish. Perfect classy girlie colour. Pink but not tacky pink...LOVE IT!!!
ALACATI said…
Masallah nazar degmesin valla supersin, ne diyim yine herkesi catir catir catlattin Muhsine...hahahahah o yandan cekilmis goz resminede bayildim cok orjinal olmus...Cicek gibisin civil civil renkler, takilar, ciciler her sey cok hos...xoxo
ellamarie84 said…
Love the scarf! That shade of green is one of my favorites :) I love the shadow as well!
rufflesandrouge said…
I love green on the eyes and you wear it so well ! It looks bright but neutral at the same time.

And your lashes look amazing too!
Geeky Mac Boy said…
I'm starting to build my own makeup collection and Loreal Voluminous is definitely one of the top things on my list!! The eyelash length is amazing. Still looking for a highlighter but the one you're using.. that may be the one!
fantastic said…
your big hair looks great! and the lashes--do you think that's thanks to lilash..or are you still using it?
Tina A. said…
Looking lovely!
The green eyeshadow compliments your eyes really well and the tinted moisturiser gives a nice finish! ;)))

xx
Rosa Adores... said…
you look lovely:)... love the nail colour!

x
Rhi said…
Wow your lashes are incredible!. And the green really suits you too :)
Anonymous said…
You look wicked
xoxox
VampiressDoll said…
Wowza you have beautiful long lashes! x
Muhsine Emin said…
wow, aww thank you so much girls, ur all very sweet and kind to me! xoxo

@Alacati saol canim, cok sekersin herzaman :) x

@Fantastic i'm not really using it that much, maybe once a week the most. x
tahitian88 said…
love this look! thanks for sharing!
You look fabulous! Love the green scarf too! :) x
Anonymous said…
You are stunning in green! Love that scarf!!! And your hair!!! And you make-up!! And, well all of it:)
You inspired me with this post. I went with a green 'natural' look too!

Michelle
xxx
Muhsine Emin said…
Thank you SO much for your wonderful sweet words :)

and @michelle yay! :)

xoxo
DluxEdition.com said…
Really gorgeous! :)

Check out my blog too if you want!
Ashwini said…
OMG I have barefoot in barcelona on my hands too and my hubby likes it too! Love your look, its amazing. :)

http://clearlybeautiful.blogspot.com/
Kate Gene said…
Your lashes look insanely long! I also use that mascara, but my end result is never as fabulous as yours!

xx
Jmilz86 said…
u are gorgeous! i like the look u went for and the nail polish was a great finishing touch

Popular Posts