LUSH: Lemony Flutter Review

Lemony flutter is a cuticle butter that claims to repair your dry cuticles. I have been using it everyday since purchasing it and my cuticles have never looked better! I have used similar poducst such as cuticle oils and creams but nothing has been as effective and as practical as this!

Voila!


The formula is a thick pale yellow paste that is slightly oily but dries rather quickly with no residue. I have also been using this on my elbows, knees, feet and even as a night treatment on my hands, works a treat!! It smells REALLY lemony as the name suggests, for me it's lovely but may not be for someone who hates citrus scents!


Price: £5.37 for 50g
I think that this is amazing value and I will be repurchasing over and over again. I keep the tub beside my bed or chuck it in my handbag for easy access!
To visit the website for Lush Click HERE.

INGREDIENTS:
(VEGETARIAN) Fresh Organic Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), Beeswax (Cera alba), Lanolin, Soya Oil (Glycine soja), Cold Pressed Organic Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima), Cold Pressed Organic Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissimum), Mango Butter (Mangifera indica), Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Castor Oil (Ricinus communis), Perfume, Cold Pressed Organic Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum vulgare), Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia), Tagetes Oil (Tagetes minuta), Chamomile Oil (Anthemis nobilis), Sodium Borate (Borax), Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), *Citral, *Geraniol, *Citronellol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Methylparaben, Propylparaben}

Have you tried this, if so what do you think?

Comments

Farah said…
oh wow thanks i need this... its now on my to buy list!
Laura said…
This is going to sound like a very silly question, but is this really lemony? I'm not a fan of citrus scents, but have heard so many good things about this! xxx
Muhsine Emin said…
@Laura Oops I forgot to mention the scent - will edit. Yes it smells REALLY lemony!! X
Lala said…
I use something from J.R. Watkins called "Lemon Cream" for my cuticles...Def. have to do a post reponse to your awesome find. xo
Anonymous said…
I like the idea of using this as a treatment for my hands, they are so dry at the moment. Thank you!
Becky said…
Really like the sound of this, think I'll try it!
Anonymous said…
I had a sample of this and quite liked it! I seem to have lost it though :/
Kerri said…
I love Lemony Flutter, I won't buy any other cuticle stuff from now on because it's so good. It is so multi-tasking too!
fantastic said…
i love the scent of lemons, so i really like this. on the lips, it's really nice too! i don't know about layering other things over it, but overnight it's really nice on the lips.
Kate Gene said…
I love citrus scents, so I'm definitely gonna check this product out when I visit Lush. I have Solar Oil and it's okay, but nothing to write home about. Thanks for the review! :)
I absolutely swear by this stuff. I especially love it on my dry elbows. Smells like Lemon Sherbets!
Rosa Adores... said…
i had a little sample of this a while ago and i loved it! it left my nails in a really good condition :)

x
Ashwini said…
dammit my Lush wishlist keeps getting bigger and bigger. I want Big and now Lemony Flutter. Thanks for your wonderful reviews!
Jenny9119999 said…
I have this on my wish list, it looks amazing:) xx

http://jenny9119999.blogspot.com/
ohhhh I knew I forgot to buy something when I was at lush the other day, I bought sooo much though i promised i won't go back until april, but I do really need this!
Tali said…
I am on my 3rd tub of this but it does last ages. I use it all over my feet and then put socks on and it keeps them uber soft!
Glamour Diaries said…
Added to my ever-growing wish list. All the reviews on this product are positive & I've heard many good things about it. Must buy soon me thinks! xx
Imo said…
I have this and i think its great..I apply lashings of this on at night before I go to bed and voila no more cuticles, honest its like magic
Saira.B said…
oh ive been after something like this for a while so i will deff have to invest in some!!

Popular Posts