I dyed my hair!

It's my birthday on Friday, yes I'm a Christmas baby and my hair was in need of an update!

I used 6G light golden brown by Clairol perfect 10. I would have tried to dye it naturally with the essential oils and herbs but seen as I hadn't done it before, I wasn't in the mood to experiment only to chemically dye it after. Forgive me! :)


Clearly, my hair looks nothing like the girl on the box, it looks a little darker but it's inevitable that after a couple of washes it will look more like it.

Phwoar at the shine! :) I did use the Fekkai glossing cream for the 1st time, (I had a small sample) I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it, or that it's fresh dye. Will keep you updated on that, I kinda hope it isn't as it's so expensive!





My hair is getting longer, woohoo! :) I also dyed my clip in extensions, so they are exactly the same colour and can't wait to wear them!



The last time I had my hair done was almost 2 months ago, you can see my roots were looking bad but yay for growth (you can see my natural hair colour now!) My hair looked flat and dull, but after the dye it looks super healthy and super shiny!



I think I'm lovin' it! What do you think?

Comments

Jenny said…
I think it looks great! Makes me wanna dye mine- I'm curious to see what it looks like after a few washes- take pics.
AllThingsGirly said…
That colour looks really well agaisnt you;re colouring ... Happy birthday for friday x
Kate Gene said…
Your hair looks so pretty and shiny!
No One said…
LOVE IT! it looks healthy and the colour suits you!
Mikaela-Jane said…
The colour is gorgeous on you, I love it!

Have a great christmas!
Crissy K said…
Awww! Happy Birthday in advanced. Your hair looks great it really suits your skin tone.
em said…
wow so shiny! looks great, I love the rich colour :D
It looks so healthy and shinny! Gorgeous!
Beautygirl24 said…
it looks great! Such a pretty color!
Cheryl♥ said…
Sexy!
Your hair definitely looks super healthy and shiney with the new dye job. Love the colour. Happy Birthday!
Leilani said…
Wow, it looks fantastic! The color really is really rich and nice. Happy Birthday, in advance. Hope you have a great day!
Anonymous said…
Looks great! Your lashes are so lovely. :0)
Dye-A-Graham said…
I always think you look beautiful with darker hair..it makes your skin look radiant! My mom is a Christmas baby, too. Christmas babies are super-special. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and a happy new year!
I'M LOVING IT TOO! IT SUITS U SO GOOD!!!!! XOXO =)
BrittanyR said…
So so so gorgeous!! I love it! It looks really great on you, Muhsine. You have just given me new inspiration for my next salon visit.
ellamarie84 said…
Happy birthday on the 25th! Mine is on the 23rd :)

Love the hair color, it really suits your skintone! very pretty :)
Laura said…
Loving the shine :)

Merry Christmas AND Happy Birthday! xxxx
Rosa Adores... said…
love the colour, it looks great on you!.. i hope you have a great birthday on friday!

x
Unknown said…
It's such a lovely colour on you, looks really healthy and shiny! xx
Muhsine Emin said…
Thank you so much for your sweet comments & birthday wishes, makes me happy :)

@Prettyface I will :) x

@Cheryl Sexy... Ooooo :)

@Dye-a-graham happy birthday to ur mum too :) thank u! xo

@Bunnydays yay :)

@ellamarie happy birthday :) also left u a msg on ur blog! X
Jesse said…
it looks gorgeous! & Happy Birthday for friday!
Tali said…
Looks lovely! I love the richness of the color!! Happy Birthday for friday! Im born on Jan 7th which is Orthadox xmas.. it is so annoying. When i was smaller everyone was always busy on my birthday!! lol xx
Amanda said…
I like it... I think it looks great = )
Anonymous said…
Looks so great! The color is so rich. Happy, Happy Birthday Christmas baby!! I am a New Year's Eve Baby--yay Capricorns :)
tahitian88 said…
Happy Birthday and happy holidays!! I'm also a Capricorn =) I love the new hair color, very shiny and rich. What do you have on your eyes? They look so nice and bright! =)
BELLE said…
Happy early birthday hunny bunz.... I have to say this color just looks wonderful on you. It looks healthy and shiny great choice. xoxo
Anonymous said…
I think the color looks great! It suits your skin tone very well. Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!
Muhsine Emin said…
Thank you so much :) xoxo
Becka said…
Oooh I love the colour of your hair, looks lovely on you :)

Happy Birthday for Friday! xx
i new dark hair would make you look more edgy!! love it!
Anonymous said…
Aww that's a fab colour... it suits you so well! Happy Christmas and Birthday, hope you have a fun time xx
Tina A. said…
*Jaw drop*!
Absolutely stunning!!!
Hey, now you can be a hair model you know, I 'd buy any hair product if you were the spokesperson! Lol! :)

xxx

Popular Posts