Brush Rolls for sale!

I finally made a 'few' brush rolls, this time I padded the whole thing which took me longer. I have been SO busy, so wasn't able to make as much as I would have liked. Click HERE for more information.


They fit 'real' size brushes, and not tiny travel ones. These are the ones which I used when photographing, it will give you a rough idea as to what will fit in it.


All purchases will be gift wrapped, free of charge as pictured below.


What are your thoughts on this project? To be honest, I don't want to make anymore as it's so time consuming. I get bored of projects easily and am always wanting trying something new.

Comments

vanilla said…
wow honestly?it looks so pretty !hehe

but im too lazy to use brush roll,usually i squeeze them in in my pouch
i wish i cud be more tidy
:P
Muhsine Emin said…
@Vanilla thank you and lol at squeezing them in ur pouch! :) x
(: said…
It's very well made! ALL of your items are well made! Nice. :)
Anonymous said…
I think its a lovely project, really like the fabrics you chose! I think its fab how creative you are, very inspiring- just got out my bag of wool to make a winter hat now lol x
Those are absolutely gorgeous - and they are priced so reasonably for what they are!
Love the fabrics you used!
Muhsine Emin said…
Thanks girls, keep encouraging me :D xx
Marshall said…
They are gorgeous, you are very talented :)
Unknown said…
What a lovely idea! They look lovely xx
Unknown said…
What a lovely idea! They look lovely xx
CherriesinSyrup said…
Oh !!!! From the fabric, to the final piece; from the initial idea, to the packaging, so so adorable :) You are such a creative person!!!
Anonymous said…
gorgeous, creative and crafty..a tripple threat!!
btw I really enjoy your YT videos.
A Beauty Addict said…
I would lovee to buy one of these!!! They look so adorable and very unique compared to the plain boring ones you see in stores - I'd much rather have one of your brush rolls on my dressing table! You're so talented and I'm loving the packaging too!! How much would you be charging per brush roll?? xxx
Kate Gene said…
Very cute! I like that you added padding. Great idea! :)

Popular Posts