Current Obsessions

For the past 10 days I have been rocking the same look EVERYDAY! It's been quick and easy and I love it! :)

HAIR: I have been wearing my hair with no parting. I have been blasting the blow dryer to dry my hair whilst my hair is damp and my head is upside down. I just run a big paddle brush through the whole of my hair which creates volume and some precision.

This is what I have been using on my hair;

Shampoo: Lush Big
Conditioner: Charles Worthington Full Volume conditioner
Serum: L'Occitane essential oils repairing serum for dry and damaged hair.



MAKE UP: I have been keeping it neutral but still polished. It looks subtle enough for daytime and sultry enough for night time too.

Foundation: Revlon colorstay mixed with Bobbi Browns tinted moisturiser.
Under eye concealer: YSL touche eclat
Contour & bronzing: Benefit some kinda gorgeous foundation faker in deep.
Highlight: Benefit Moon Beam.
Blush: Nars Cactus flower cream blush

Cactus Flower is the first ever product that I purchased from Nars. It's a coral colour with tiny flecks of gold shimmer. It'ts a smooth cream blush that feels like velvet that isn't greasy at all. It's highly pigmented and one tap, not one swirl but a tap is enough to get amazing colour payoff.



Here's a swatch... Yes, amazing I know. :)



Onto the rest of the makeup...

Eye shadows: Mac "Naked lunch" all over the lid and brow bone, "Romp" in the crease with a little bit of "Brun" on the outer V to deepen.
Inner corners of the eye: Benefit eye bright
Winged Eyeliner: Urban Decay Zero on upper lash line only
Waterline: Benefit eye bright
Mascara: Chanel exceptionnel
Brows: Mac clear brow gel

Lip liner: Any nude
Lipstick: Any pinky nude
Lip gloss: Mac dazzle glass in baby sparks or Benefit fresh squeeze.


JEWELLERY: Well, I have been rocking big hoop earrings. I have really random phases with jewellery, one week it will be dainty earrings, next it will be big necklaces etc. But, that's the fun thing, always changing it up and keeping it spontaneous.


Hoop earrings is something that I generally steer away from but, for whatever reason, with my big hair and no parting it just looks perfect. I mainly wear bronze ones for daytime, and gold if I am wearing dark clothes.


What phases are you going through?

Comments

CherriesinSyrup said…
Wow, I have to agree, this may be one of the most beautiful blushes I've ever seen. The coral tone with the subtle gold in it makes it really special. You have such a good taste. I was trying to stay away from blushes, but now I will have to get one :o
Unknown said…
You look gorgeous in these pics!

Ahhhh don't make me go and look at Cactus Flower now!! There I was thinking I was done with NARS blushes.
Laura-PBN said…
You look so bloody stunning in these pictures Muhsine! That blush is beautiful, definitely one to go and check out. Great post xx
Cheryl♥ said…
You look STUNNING! I love how dewy and glowy your skin is.
cocobella21 said…
You look beautiful! I'm loving the look of Cactus Flower. xx
Sheefa F said…
Oh wow now m so so gna get cactus flower :)
Unknown said…
Beautiful as usual!! Kind regards!
ndoodles said…
Wow that blush looks soooo pretty!!
Unknown said…
I had to scroll back and look at that blush again...gorgeous!
Belle Du Jour said…
Gorgeous! As always!

I have been going through a no foundation phase and I am loving it!!
lorien kate said…
"Revlon colorstay mixed with Bobbi Browns tinted moisturiser" Ive never heard of anyone doing this before! I suppose its kinda like mixing an illuminizer/bronzer iwth foundation - i might try it!!! At the moment Im goig through a boring like basically no makeup look, but a few weeks back I was addicted to falsies! I even got a set semi permanently glued on!! But when they came off I realise my eeyes looked just as good with my Loreal Telescopic mascara :Dx
Divija Reddy said…
u luk great & thats NARS blush luks yummy...thnq :)
JennXOXO said…
You're gorgeous!
MsEclectic said…
Hi Muhsine. Do you think Cactus Flower looks like Nars Torrid?
Muhsine Emin said…
Thank you for your kind comments girls :) xx

@ms eclectic Torrid is similar but not as coral - it's more brown toned, Torrid is a powder blush and cactus flower is a cream blush, so I would have to say both are very different.

Popular Posts