Humid....

Last night I wore "Humid" which is my favourite green Mac eyeshadow. I teamed it with "Brun" e/s which is becoming my favourite crease colour and "Vellum" e/s which is a white with a blue/purple duo chrome finish which completed the look for a more blended exotic look.



Step By Step....

1) Apply Urban Decay Primer Potion.
2) Apply Mac "Humid" e/s on 3/4 of lid.
3) Apply Mac "Brun" e/s on the outer corner of lid and blend into the crease.
4) Apply Mac "Humid" e/s on the lower lash line.
5) Apply Mac "Vellum" e/s on the inner corner of the eye and the brow bone to highlight.
6) Dab Mac "Vellum" e/s onto the centre of the lid for added dimension.
7) Blend everything together with a fluffy blending brush.
8) Apply Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in "Zero" on the upper lash line and smudge with "Humid".
9) Apply Chanel "Exceptionnel" mascara in Smoky Noir to the upper and lower lashes.
PS: I forgot to line my waterline, you can line it with anything you like for a more striking look!

Here's how the look came together.....



On my face I used Revlon Colorstay mixed with Bobbi Browns tinted moisturiser applied with a flat top kabuki brush. I contoured my cheeks with Benefit's foundation faker in deep. I used Illamasqua "Synth" (lilac) e/s on the apples of my cheeks which was a very bad idea as I was in a rush and didn't stop to think. The glitter was way too much to use as blusher, Next time I will try Mac's "Beautiful Iris" which is a matt lilac.

On my lips I am wearing Illamasqua sheer lip gloss from the Dystopia collection, which deserves a post of its own, it's a gorgeous pink / lilac gloss which is very pigmented with a duo chrome finish! I'm also wearing a nude lip liner from the brand "Pastel" which I am also loving!


Click images for scary close ups! :)

Comments

Unknown said…
You look gorgeous! Green really suits you. Xx
Anonymous said…
Your lashes are out of control!!! I'm going to have to get the Chanel mascara.
Muhsine Emin said…
@Jo thanks hun, it's my favourite colour!

@Esmeralda thank you :) but it's not just the mascara as my lashes are quite long anyway. But the mascara does help to intensify. However I have found that the mascara gets better after a few uses.
J said…
Looks fab, inspired me to dig out my humid! xx
Dye-A-Graham said…
You look as beautiful as ever...love the color combination...very exotic! Are you losing weight?? Something looks different...but in a good way!
Unknown said…
Beautiful makeup...even the blending is perfect :)
Unknown said…
Oh Emm Gee! Your lashes!!! I NEED LILASH!!!!!!!!!
Muhsine Emin said…
Thank you very much girls :) X

@Dye-A-Graham aww thanks, I don't think i'm losing that much weight for you to be able to notice it in my face. But, ive changed my skincare so my face is more matt looking, which immediately makes me look slimmer as the shine isnt reflecting of my face to create more angles.... at least I think :)
Anonymous said…
looks gorgeous on you! xox
ellamarie84 said…
I love the green! And your lashes look amazing! x
Julia said…
you pulled the green shadow off. love the overall look.
xcharleym0ox said…
You have really nice eyelashes! :)
Laura-PBN said…
Gorgeous as ever xx
Tali said…
Lashes are looking AMAZING!!!! As are you as always xoxox
DoRightMan said…
Omg I so heart green on u wow ;-) Ive been dying to chat the lingo for a long time now... You look amazing sexy
missing u like mad :-( hate working night shifts X I see u X
Muhsine Emin said…
@DoRightMan Thank u sexy and omg I heart green on me too :) you are so with the lingo baby, I miss u too! I see u I see u :) xxx
Kimberly said…
that green is so stunning! i love it!
i'm craving to go buy it, hahaha.
Anywho, I'm a new follower. :) i love your posts!

I was wondering if you could help me out though. How in the world do you get your blog out so people know about it and follow it? I have no clue.. Thanks!!

xo, kimbo.
babyskyblue said…
the green looks so good on you, suits your skin tone!!!! I love it!

Did you make the green necklace??? Would you mind taking a close-up picture of the necklace if you wouldn't mind??

Thanks!! :)
A said…
Gorgeous as usual!! Green looks fantasic on you :)
MichĂ©lle said…
You're gorgeous! You are so creative and good at combining different e/s colors! *taking notes* ;) haha
xo Michelle
ooh. i've been on a long search for a nice green eyeshadow that's not too dark nor too light. i guess this is it. will pay my mac store a visit. thanks! :)
Muhsine Emin said…
Awww thank you all so much for your kind words :) i truly appreciate the sweet comments! x X x

@Kimberley it's just a waiting game... x

@Babyskyblue yes i made it myself, if u click on the photo you should be able to see it close up. x
JennXOXO said…
You're gorgeous! I love Humid! :)
Tina A. said…
Lovely makeup and your skin looks amaaazing!!!

xoxo
Muhsine Emin said…
@Tinambc Thank you hun, it's getting better not quite there yet, xx
Kerri said…
I think you look like the lovely Cheryl Cole in this pic. I would never have thought to put Humid on the lid but it looks amazing on you. And wow I'm very envious of your lashes!
Unknown said…
I love it! You look gawj! I have humid and brun...i'll shall try this look! :) xx

Popular Posts