Dreaming...










and now to make them reality!

Images from Google.

Comments

MichĂ©lle said…
Oh, that is sooo beautiful! Exactly how it is in Greece :)
Muhsine Emin said…
Michelle I just love old white Greek houses, they are so adorable!
Michelle London said…
youve got me dreaming now....
Tottering along said…
Ahhh so much nicer than West London
Shortiee31 said…
*Sigh* I haven't been on holiday for a year now! You've got me dreaming :)
GizGaz said…
I love rustic old doors!! what an inspiration.,,

btw: can i please ask your opinion on what you thought of the boots vanishing day cream overall? i tweeted you as i am a new follower but you didn't respond.

Thankyou muchly :)
Nisha said…
I totally love the bedroom with the fluffy white bedding and brick wall.. I love old bricks indoors...
Petrichor said…
Ahh.. perfection!
Muhsine Emin said…
Thanks girls... one can dream eh :)

@GizGaz the vanishing day cream was actually quite nice, i enjoyed using it, it reminds me of the Olay beauty fluid which i prefer. I would recommend u try the beauty fluid instead if u want a cream that vanishes as it really dissapears once you rub it in. x
GizGaz said…
Thanks hun!

I have the boots vanishing day cream and i love it!! it makes my skin so soft-i wanted to know your overall thoughts as my skin too is dry, and i will definitely try the olay beauty fluid too-also looks nice.

Thanks again :) xx
Tina A. said…
Sounds like you wanna live in an island house.... me too actually...

*Hugs*

xoxoxo
Unknown said…
I love those pics, totally inspiring! Especially the 6th one!
Margarita Bloom said…
Mmmm, I often daydream of the beach! Beautiful pictures!
fantastic said…
ohhhh..to have that brick room with the chandelier. amazing.

Popular Posts