Shopping...

Well hello there, :) it feels like AGES since I have blogged, even though it's only been a few days due to my laptop screen breaking. I'm so behind on everything now! However, that problem is now fixed, thanks to the hubby! :) He ordered me a new screen and fitted it for me. If this problem has happened to you, check this video here on how to do it yourself so that you can save some money.

ANYWAY! Yesterday, I went out with a friend to unwind. I knew what I wanted and here's what I got;



My mum took my extensions out yesterday and my hair was in need of a treat, I picked up the Tresemme thermal recovery shampoo, conditioner and mask which so far are amazing.

I also got the Burt's Bees orange essence facial cleanser with orange oil, a friend once told me that this was amazing and I was sold when I saw it in Boots again. The whole range infact, looked amazing but expensive.

I repurchased the Olay beauty fluid as I had run out, I tried the Dr Nick Lowe anti age range for a few days and seriously, in my opinion it's nothing special but my mum loves it along with my friend.

And...... I got the Bobbi Brown tinted moisturiser spf 15 *yayy* I love this, I figured I would use this during the day, and the beauty fluid at night or on no make up days.

Have you tried any of these products? If so, what do you think?


I then got sidetracked whilst waiting for the bus (as you do) and managed to wonder in Warehouse inside the Plaza (London) and literally everything was on sale. I purchased this amazing bag for £40 down from £70. It's a mahogany brown leather bag with very intricate fringe detail. Yes, it's very odd looking, but I like that :) I know it's not to every one's taste but I LOVE it!


I also picked up these baggy "boyfriend" jeans, I love to be relaxed sometimes and these jeans are so comfy. I plan on wearing them with either a black or white vest top, and white plimsolls. I wore them yesterday and my dad kept accusing me of wearing my husbands jeans. lol


So sorry about the quality of pics, I used my phone for the photos! X

Comments

Ling2 said…
Olay Beauty Fluid = <3 :)
fantastic said…
Those jeans look comfy! I love the olay beauty fluid...but now, the burt's bees cleanser--I haven't tried? You did this whole post via your phone?
Kell said…
hey girl how is the olay "fluid"? i was looking at it the other day but i like to hear reviews before i buy stuff like that :)

i want boyfriend jeans! i have been meaning to get some.. they're cute for fall.

xoxo
Petrichor said…
I wonder if the Olay Beauty Fluid is the same thing as Olay Complete here in the states. They look the same. I have the Olay Complete one, and I love it. Moisturizes well, absorbs quickly, it's gentle and doesn't make me break out.. So it could be the same thing.. as I've never seen the Beauty Fluid one here.. or maybe I'm wrong.
Melissa said…
Omg the bag! I love it, but I am a bit of a fan of weird and different things, I think it's beautiful. I think I will go shopping today now, haha!
Have a nice day!
Melissa,
xx.
Muhsine Emin said…
@fantastic nono, from my laptop, the bag & jeans photo's are from my phonr :)

@Kell I did a review on it a few posts back, check my labels x

@petrichor i think it may be the same thing x

@melissa yay :) x
Chloe said…
nice to have you back! we missed you :)
Alexandra said…
OMG I love that purse! Very very cool...missed you! :)

Xo
Muhsine Emin said…
aww thanks girls, that's so sweet :) xx
Natalie said…
I love the bag! I was looking for a fringe bag all summer but all the ones I came across were suede.. I was about to buy one.. but my mom was like "you can't wear suede in the s8ummer!!" haha I haven't come across any leather ones that I liked. Now that its leaning towards the fall maybe I can get one now. lol
Vi and Ollie said…
Nice to hear that you got your screen fixed! I'm wondering the same as Kell. I use "Olay complete moisture lotion". I've loved it, the $12 that you spend lasts you for months! I've had mine for a year, but I do switch up my moisturizers.
ellamarie84 said…
I need to try that beauty fluid already! It sounds fab. I LOVE the bag and those jeans, I love the color of the them. xox
Unknown said…
Glad your back! Love the Tresemme Mask it's great, also love BB Tinted Moisturiser! Will look forward to hearing your thoughts on the cleanser soon. The bag is lovely, such a you bag! xxx
mizzworthy said…
I really love that bag! Its lush! xxx
Anonymous said…
that bag is so sex&the city LOL love it!
rufflesandrouge said…
Glad your bak!

I just bought a pair of bf jeans n they are my absolute favs! They even make the tush look good hehe

I'm loving the olay daily regenerating serum - u shd give it a try
Tali said…
Great stuff!
So glad your screen is fixed..what would we do without u!!!?

I finished my BB skin foundtion the other day and even though I have 100 other foundations i literally went RUNNING to the BB counter. Horrible addiction their foundations!! xx
Sima said…
Glad that you are back. I guess the boyfriend jeans is the new thing even here in the US. Love the jeans though, look super comfy. I should think about getting a pair just to wear around the house and to the local store.
Anonymous said…
I love the bag! So glad you're up and running again...laptops...
Muhsine Emin said…
awww thank you so much girls, i'm so glad i'm back but i'm missing my camera :( hopefully will be getting one V soon, had a hectic weekend! x X x can't wait to be back to normal!
Sophia said…
Love the fringed bag, though I managed to pick one up for £6 in Primark! I'm also looking to try out that Olay Beauty Fluid...sounds good :)
Style by Sophia
xxx

Popular Posts