Prom Outfits

This post is specially for Ashley who is in need of some direction for her prom outfit...

I have styled some outfits for her.

The first blue dress is from Warehouse and is on sale for £50 from £75. It will work well with a statement necklace. I would stay away from black as it's the summer, and the prom is a time to stand out.



The 2nd dress is from New Look and is now on sale for £18 from £28. I actually have this dress and it looks so AMAZING on, it looks very expensive despite the price. This will work well on a nice summery evening. You can tone down the accessories if you wish or keep it playful.

The 3rd dress is from Warehouse and is now on sale for £40 from £75. It's so cute teamed with toned down accessories and statement earrings.


The 4th dress is also from Warehouse, they seem to have a nice range. Priced at £50 from £70. This purple dress screams "cuteness" I have opted for gold shoes and classy clutch bag with enough detail and colour in the earrings to bring the dress to a complete level.


I have also added 4 more dress suggestions that I think will work well for a prom too:
Click to enlarge!

I hope this helped, if you are still stuck go downstairs to the concessions dept at Topshop, they have masses of beautiful dresses!

Comments

ann marie said…
i like the purple one [:
Lydia said…
I wore the purple dress in your 4th look to my boyfriend's end of year uni ball on Thursday, its so lovely! xx
Zoella. said…
You're so good at thiss!! I Love that purple dress from warehouse. That's amazing!
& i SO nearly bought that dress from New Look today. I'm regretting it now!
You need to be a proffesional stylist. :) xxx
. said…
Love the dresses and shoes you picked out!!

liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com
dαnnεεl said…
Wow..you are so good at styling!!!
I love the purple dress!!!
Unknown said…
The purple one stands out the most and would be perfect for prom.
Lydia said…
Better get myself to Warehouse asap - looks like they have a great sale on!
Lou* said…
love them all esp the warehouse ones xx
Saimese said…
I like the purple one, but the Karen Millen one for 180 is absolutely gorgeous (style & colour wise as well)
LottieE said…
STUNNING work! The blue and purple are my faves :) x x x
Muhsine Emin said…
Thanks for your comments girls, I wonder what Ashleigh thinks of them, I haven't had any thoughts from her yet :) xx
Victoria said…
I <3 every single dress you have picked out! My fave is the floral one, so pretty!

xx
HRH COLLECTION said…
I absolutely love the collection of dresses you posted!
Tina A. said…
They're all so lovely!
Love every single footwear choice on this post! ;)

xx
Anonymous said…
wow, all these outfits are gorgeous! I wish I had chose to wear a short dress during my prom lol
Anonymous said…
I love that dress with the floral print and I love how you've accessorized all the outfits!
Muhsine Emin said…
Thank u for ur wonderful comments :) xxx
No One said…
it's amazing to see how prom differs in different countries... thanks for this post... i love the purple combination... it screams CLASSY!
Toma said…
these are very nice!! in the second style, where was the bag from? :) x
Muhsine Emin said…
Thanks for ur comments girlies!

@.. the bag is from pasionforfashion.com
Love, love, love your Polyvore creations :-)
Have a great weekend, much love: Evi

Popular Posts