Goodies!

Today I received a package from Sherona, one of my lovely and loyal followers... Thank you so much girlie :)

Here's what I got...

Nyx Lipgloss 34 Real Nude, Essence cream gloss 03, Essence volume up clear gloss, Miss Helen lipliner in no 16.


Here they are swatched...

I have also tried them on my lips with different combinations... I must say I'm loving all of them, they are all very wearable, the NYX one is gorgeous, I love the hints of mauve in it. I love the 3 in 1 cream gold applied over the essence 13 cream gloss, the effect it gives is sensational in my opinion, will look great in the summer! :)


Speaking of the 3 in 1 cream gold, here it is, it's a cream highlighter that looks gorgeous on the upper cheekbones, it's has a creamy and blendable texture that's not too greasy at all. I'm so glad she sent me items that weren't available in the UK, I feel special :)


She also sent me 2 sample NYX pigments, one in Lime Green and one in Oro. I have nothing like Oro, it's a cross between Mac's Bronze & Coppering. A great addition to my kit :)
Also... I noticed that the lime green was similar to Illamasqua's Solstice, swatches below..
What do you think? I think it's quite close, not as vivid but it will do if you desperately want Solstice and can't access it or if you think it's too expensive!
Please note, pigments were swatched with a few drops of water added to it.


Onto the gorgeous nail polish that I got, it's a gorgeous bright coral shade in no 72 "NICE" by Mavala a Swiss brand that is available in the UK. The only downside to this is that the bottle is so tiny, about half the size of a standard nail polish. But, on that note, the upside is that they will be great for traveling.


Furthermore, she sent me some earrings, how huge are the hoops? that's some serious amount of bling :) The bronze ones are my favourite, and the disc ones are a nice addition to my collection, loving the rustic feel!


And last but not least, she sent me a beautiful Sephora jewellery / makeup bag, this will be great for my little travels :) Love the pink lining!


Thank you so much Sherona, you really brightened up my day today :) I hope you like your goodies too! xx

Comments

Awesome goodies. I have that NYX lipgloss and it is amazing.
Muhsine Emin said…
isnt it just? :)
AllThingsGirly said…
i love all those make up items so wish i could get hold of them over here x
Carlito86 said…
The real nude gloss looks gorgeous on you x
Tali said…
Great goodies.. you deffinately got send a great selection. The Oro pigment in particular looks fabulous!

I like the nude but shiny lip look.. its good for the monsoon season we seem to be having here!!
xxxx
Gemma said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gemma said…
Hey Muhsine, I just found your blog and I love it, I'll definately be following you from now on. I love how you do your photos, putting the dress and accessories together like that, I have no idea how you do that but it looks fab and is really effective at showing how you might put an oufit together. How did you get to go to the Garnier event and get all those freebies? I thought those things were celebs only! I'll be checking back for more because your style is so cute and cool xx
Muhsine Emin said…
@Tali im LOVING Oro too, i cant wait to wear it, recently i have been neglecting all of my eyeshadows!
Muhsine Emin said…
@Gem thank u so much for ur kind and sweet words, with regards to Garnier, the PR people found me and contacted me, im not sure what the criteria is.. xx
GiGi said…
I love your hair! Did you use the conical iron? I just bought one can you show how you use it?

Great goodies!!!
Muhsine Emin said…
@Gigi thanks, i think i will have to do a video on it :) x
Tina A. said…
Those lipglosses look amazing!
Great surprise! :)

xx
fantastic said…
I love the lips! The first one is especially nice :) I've never even heard of that brand before..hmmm...time to start searching!
362436 said…
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
KRYSTAL said…
love the lippies! esp the coral colored one pretty swatches!
Your so welcome honey!!
It wasn't so hard picking out stuff, cuz I pretty much had a good idea about the things you like :D
Those lipglosses look amazing on you and I am happy you like the creamhighlighter as much as I do..
Btw the Nyx lime pearl really is a dupe for the Ilamasqua one.. hmm.. compared Nyx it is a lot cheaper.. :D
And those bronze earrings were screaming: MUHSINE hahaha so I had to get it..
Anyway.. I can't wait for your package I know I will love it..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sherona
Muhsine Emin said…
@fantastic I'd never heard of them too :)

@sherona thanks again :)

xx
Anonymous said…
I'm wearing the same Mavala nail polish on my toes, it's beautiful and very summery, isn't it?
Muhsine Emin said…
@vanessa yes it is, its the perfect colour for summer, i hope i get to go on holiday this year - its so cute in its lil packaging!!

Popular Posts