Garnier

Here's a little about the Garnier event that I attended...

It was a very well organised event with lots of lovely people who I had the pleasure of meeting. Everybody was well spoken and passionate about the brand, overall it was a highly enjoyable experience. :) I had so much fun with the bloggers! Thank you to the PR company for organising this. Oh and the food was AH-MAZING! :)


The star of the event was Garniers new skin care ange "Pure Active" which sounds very exciting, all products contain 2% salicylic acid. It claims to help fight spots, fade marks and best of all it promises this from day 1! I will be using the entire range once I have finished my cycle of gycolic acid that I'm currently testing which I will be updating you on soon. I really can't wait to try the pro active range as it sounds too good to be true and want to see for myself!

The range consists of:

- Blackhead clearing scrub
- Deep pore unclogging wash
- Spot purifying toner
- Spot fighting 24hr moisturiser
- Spot-on Roll-on



We had a fabulous goodie bag full of Garnier products and a few pieces from Maybelline, I already use alot of Garnier items, so all of this will be a pleasure to use and will be updating you through my journey.


I unfortunately did not take any personal photo's, but alot of the other girls did, so once I get my hands on them, I will show you :)

Comments

Wow, so many products. They all look interesting. I'll be looking forward to your review on these. Hope you're doing well. Big hugs Muhsine. xoxNadia
Jasmin said…
oh, wow! i need to try more garnier products.
Sunnie said…
Wow! Tons of goodies. Can't wait to read what you think about them.

http://spotlightonbeauty.blogspot.com
. said…
Wow, looks fabulous. I love getting free goodies. Let us know how the "Pure Active" items are!

liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com
Meagan said…
I'm so jealous! I'm still trying to figure out how I can get some of the tanning products Garnier has that you said you used.
Jen said…
OMG!!! Amazing!!! You are so lucky!!!
Cat said…
Hey, it's swirledpeacat here. It was lovely meeting you today - the event was fab and everyone was so kind. Plus you are right, the food was totally awesome. Can't wait to try out my products - I am already in love with the pure active spot roll-on!

xx
Jo said…
I've been using the Garnier Herbashine lately in Red Mahogany and I'm really loving it, it really leaves my hair shiney and and the colour is really rich. Jx
great you all had a lovely time.. the goodies are so cute.. :D
cannot wait for the reviews :D

xxxxxxxxxxxx
HeavenNRJ said…
Great! I like Garnier products, especially Ambre Solaire, BodyTonic and Fructis ranges.

Although I'm 26 y.o. my skin is still like that of a teenager.:/
I've been using Pure Active deep cleansing scrub and cream for about 3 weeks now. It helps a little bit. I have less spots now, but those marks are still here. It's so weird - I have to start using anti-aging stuff but I still fight with breakouts. I am thinking to buy some products from UltraLift range but am afraid it can make everything even worse. Waiting for your reviews!:)
Suzi said…
Hey hun, It was lovely meeting you, your such a sweet person and i agree they laid out everything fabulous for us and I also had a great time =) now deciding what to try first is a bit of a task =p I didn't get that spray on self tanner you said u loved, il be purchasing it v.soon thou lol =) Suzi x
sabrina said…
regret not going sooo much, glad you had fun.
xx
Shortiee31 said…
Looks like you girls had a fab time! Enjoy those goodies (I'm sure you will :D) xx
Imo said…
Heya! is the pure active range available in stores now? Ive never tried any garnier products but your description of them sounds like something I would use, and is right for my skin. Thanks for the insight :D
Trouble said…
Having just read your comments regarding you and your husband out running all I can say what a classy pair you two are.
Anna Saccone said…
Holy moly!!! You got so much stuff! That is so cool, I love the goody bag too!! Aww, I would love to see pics of you at the event :) Wish I could have gone, instead I spent a horrible day with my bitch of a mother-in-law...YUCK. LOL! xoxo Anna
R.C. said…
ohhhhh... lucky lucky you ;) That is quite an assortment you've got going!!!
Nicola said…
Lovely to meet you fellow Enfieldian! Now you can follow me back! :P xx
Natalie said…
Wow!! Awesome goodie back! Let us know how everything goes! :) There are some things I see that i've wanted to try.. like the caffeine roll on to rid dark circles under your eyes.. I've heard positive and negative reviews, so I'm iffy to buy it. Thanks for sharing, love!
Muhsine Emin said…
Thanks for ur comments girls...

Hi Cat lovely to meet u too :) xx

@Heaven NRJ I know exactly how u feel, i need to fight my spots, i have sensitive skin and its super dry and its about time i started using anti wrinkle stuff too, im stuck!!!

Hi Suzi lovely to meet u too :)

@IMO I think so!

@Trouble thanks :)

@Anna u will def have to come to the next event :)

@Hey Nicola lovely to meet u :)

@Nattyngeorge i have used the caffeine roll on b4, still in my bathroom cupboard, it's ok, nothing major for me :)

Popular Posts