A few photos from "Garnier" day!

As promised here are a few photos I have kindly taken from Natalya

A few of us eventually made it to Pizza Express after the event and here are a couple of photos...


It was soooo hot and we were struggling so much to carry our bags and walk at the same time, That day was probably the only day I didn't re touch my makeup!! :) I had such a lovely time with the girls and hope we can all meet up again soon with the additions of some missing people!

Here's a group photo with nearly everybody present... Hah, I'm so tall? No, I'm standing and crouching down on a chair because I was invisible!

Comments

A said…
Such a gorgeous bunch of girls you UK'ers are!!! Oh how I long to move to London!

Thanks for showing the pics :)
. said…
Looks like an absolutely fabulous time!

liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
everyone looks sooo pretty!
em said…
looks like you all had such a great time!
you girls all look very lovely :D
the goodiebag was amazing ofcourse hahaha..
THE FOOD LOOKS YUMMY BTW..

xxxx
Muhsine Emin said…
Thanks girls :) x
LamiatS said…
Everyone looks lovely! How did you not touch up your make-up that day, it was boiling hot so that's amazing. I unfortunately missed the event because I had to work later than expected... grrrrr!!!! Next time!!!
Muhsine Emin said…
@ lamiat I couldn't be bothered to move let alone worry about my makeup :)
Anna Saccone said…
You look gorgeous! I'm so glad you wore that dress, it looks beautiful with that necklace! Ha ha when I showed Jonathan that last pic on your other post he thought you were really tall too :) I knew you had to be standing on s/thing because I'm the same height and things just didn't add up, LOL! Thank you for showing us these pics, I SO wish I had been able to go!!! :( xoxoxoxo Anna
Anonymous said…
you all look so lovely
Victoria said…
It looks like a great event! You all look so lovely n fab!

x
Muhsine Emin said…
Thank you all so much :)

@Anna lol yes me looking that tall doesn't add up :) i wish u came too, thanks for ur kind words :) xx
Charlene said…
how lovely! u all looked lovely! :)
Tali said…
Everyone was so colorful!! I just noticed by the photos! Hope they have a maybelline event soon and we all get together again! xx
Muhsine Emin said…
@charlene thanks

@tali we certainly were :) i cant wait for maybelline xx
LottieE said…
Stunning girlies! Looks like so much fun! Hope I can come to the next event :) x x x
MissGlamTan said…
You all looked gorgeous!!!!xx

Popular Posts