5 Questions Tag!

I have been tagged to answer 5 questions by Sar, and have chose to keep the Turkish theme going!

1. Hayatınızdaki en önemli 3 erkek? Eşim, kardeşim ve babam.
1. Who are the 3 important men in your life? My hubby, brother and father.

2. 3 gün 3 gece... Takı, makyaj, dans ve kitap okuyabilirim çok rahatlıkla.
2. What could you do for 3 days & 3 nights? Make jewellery, do my makeup, dance and read.

3. Yaşadığım şehir dışında,... Istanbul, Bursa ve Maldives'in tüm adalarını seviyorum.
4. Apart from the city you live in.... I love Istanbul, Bursa and all of the Islands in the Maldives.

4. En büyük fobim? Orumcek, ama artk alışıyorum galiba :)
4. What's your biggest phobia? Spiders, although I'm getting used to them.

5. Giyimde en sık kullandığım renkler... beyaz, portakal rengi, yeşil, siyah ve kahverengi.
5. What colours do you wear the most? White, orange, green black and brown.

Comments

Kiki said…
so much more fun in turkish..Ben örümcekler sevmem! you are in good company for that phobia. great post!
xoxo
Dila said…
bende istanbul ve bursayıı cok seviyorum gerci istanbulda yasadıgım icin sayılmıyo galiba :D.. Muhsine turkcenin bu kadar iyi oldugunu tahmin etmemiştim cok sasırdım :) xxx cook opuorum
Muhsine Emin said…
@My Beauty Musings thanks, i'm shocked at the people that actually keep spiders as pets, crazy people :)

@Dila tesekkurler :) iyi tabiki, onem veriyorum iyi olmasina, cunku Turkuz ve Turkcemiz guzel olmasi lazim elbette :) - Fakat klavye ingiliz klavyesi oldugu icin bazi harfler komik duruyor! x bende opuyorum :)
Anna Saccone said…
Aww...you guys are all speaking Turkish I feel like I can't join the club! :( LOL! Just kidding...it sounds like a beautiful language, did I ever tell you some of my favourite summer holidays as a child were spent in Turkey?! I really really want to go back :) Aside from all this, I really enjoyed all your answers! :) xoxo Anna
Muhsine Emin said…
Awww anna lol u can join the club! Turkey is so beautiful, I can't wait for my text trip :) x
Tali said…
I can say Çok güzel!! But that apples to the posts where we can see your face!
oo and i know borek hehe :P
Great questionnaire! xx
Tali said…
and by apples I mean applies.. as apparently I dont speak english either!
Muhsine Emin said…
@Tali aww that's great, if you can say borek, that's all you need -you wont go hungry :) mmm speaking of borek, i realy want some now!!! x
Krasey Beauty said…
Stumbled on your site from the Illamasqua blog, I love what I see. Fantastic tag post! ;)
Jojee said…
türkçe yazdığını görünce o kadar şaşırdım ki..L'oreal resimlerinden buldum seni blogunu hep takip edicem.Benim gibi bilmiyen çoktur eminim seni.Sitemde de tanıtmak istiyorum ilerki günler de izin verirsen:)
Muhsine Emin said…
@jojee cok sevinirim :) cok tesekkurler, beni buldugunuza cok sevindim :)
Tali said…
Borek is Burek in Croatia/Serbia its our most commmon pastry dish for breakfast/snack! lol.. Visnje is also the same word.. and corba.. so I can always order that if im stuck! and we drink Turksku Kava (turkish coffee) hehe.. very similar! :) xx
Muhsine Emin said…
@tali wow it Is simar indeed, u will never go hungry in turkey :) x
SaR said…
Thanks a lot for your answers. I really enjoyed reading them. See you in next tags dear. Hugs and Kisses xxx

Popular Posts