Summer Beauty Trends

Summer is upon us and as you all know the biggest two beauty trends on the catwalk for this season are bright lips and rainbow eyes.
I wanted to share with you products I would use to recreate these looks and also share the inspirational images for my readers as they are quite spectacular.
Images from here!


To achieve bright lips try:

Nars - matt lip pencil in "Red Square" a lovely coral red.
Barry - M lip paints in 144 (cerise pink), 145 (punky pink), 146 (dolly pink) and 147 (peachy pink).
Mac - Russian Red and Lady Danger

To achieve rainbow eyes try:

Urban Decay book of shadows palette - Shattered, Absinthe and Goddess.
Mac - Steamy, Moon's Reflection, Contrast and Bio Green.
Barry M Dazzle Dusts - 22 (electric blue), 92 (aqua Gold)79 (gold green) and 80 (blue grey)

A good buy for multicoloured high standard eyeshadows I recommend Urban Decay book of shadows.

What other products do you recommend to help recreate these looks?

Comments

MissGlamTan said…
i just did a post with peachy 147 i worre it today and i love it-its not too bright and daring. hope u are feelin better-saw you on twitter xx
Anna Saccone said…
This is so helpful Muhsine!! Thank you! And I love your new banner :) xoxo Anna
Muhsine Emin said…
hey missy :) yeh i love the peachy pink too, i kind of swatched it last night, will do a fotd with it soon :) xx
Muhsine Emin said…
hey anna, ur welcome :) yay thank u - i spent ages on the banner :) xx
Av said…
Love the new blog header!
Muhsine Emin said…
ahh thanks av :) took me forever :)
Claire said…
MAC Cremesheen in Lickable. Bright pink heaven.
Muhsine Emin said…
@Clairey oooo ive never tried that one, thanks xx
deannamargaret said…
I love your new header! And if I get gutsy enough, I may have to try some of these trends. It's hard to get out of neutrals, unless I'm tan!
Hi Muhsine..
How are you? I hope ur doing very very well..
I am loving the banner, it looks so classy and so cute :D
thanks for this post :D for bright lips.. def mac vegas volt or bobbi brown pot rouge in calypso coral..
btw I have dyed my hair black today and I'm thinking about getting those kind of cornrow extensions like yours :D
xxxx bye sweety
Muhsine Emin said…
Hey sherona, thanks.. I'm wanting the calypso coral :) x
Doma-Nikki said…
Nice post! I love a bit of MAC Electra, Electric Eel/Freshwater or Aquadisiac with Contrast for bright eye look :D
Muhsine Emin said…
@domma-nikki i shall try that thanks :) x
Carly Slym said…
I love the green/blue Gucci eyes!
freckletone said…
love the new layout! :) very pretty.
smashbox muse artist's palette for rainbow eyes :)
Natticute said…
So cool I love to your post:)
I love mac;)

Popular Posts