Mini Haul - Longing for the tropics!

I'm loving this tropical make up bag from H&M, it was only £2.99 and is MASSIVE! It's like 2 make up bags in one, it even has slots inside and pink lining :)



The rest of the stuff is from a little accessory boutique near where I live.

I got these cool fabric headbands, I love wearing my hair back all bushy with the front looking slick :) I'm wearing the black one in the post before this! The peach one will be fab for the summer - I love me some brights :)


I had to buy ANOTHER wooden bangle because I'm in love with them, plus this one has a bit of a shine to it - any excuse!

I got me my zillionth pair of gold earrings, I have a problem, I make jewellery but still buy crap loads of it! Why? In answer to my question.. I feel the need to justify myself. Think about this: Imagine you had your own makeup line, would you only wear your own? NO, why would you want to miss out on other cool stuff? So same thing.. :)


I LOVE lime green, anything lime green and gold with string has to be mine!

Comments

Shortiee31 said…
I loveeee the lime green earrings :o !!! They are stunning.. I want them to be mine too! Must get myself to H&M pronto! x
Muhsine Emin said…
shortiee they are not from h&m they are from a little accessory boutique near where I live! x
LottieE said…
Great haul! I adore those lime green earings. My fiance and I are planning a bright lime green, cerise pink and white colour scheme for our wedding for next summer! xxx
Anonymous said…
Love the make up bag..cok guzel yaa.

I asked you in your other post if you use any Turkish make up brands? but didn't get a reply.

Also...when are you doing another video? :P :)

Kendine iyi bak
COOL STUFF :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Muhsine Emin said…
@anonymous gormedim ozur dilerim... Pek kullanmiyorum Turk makyaji cunku by aralar gidemedim turkiyeye, fakat golden rose dan bi blusher almistim com guzeldi kaybettim :( bayaa bi oje ve parlaticida yok oldu, by sene insallah cok alirim :) onerilerin varsa Hemen soyle!

Videoya gelince... Cekiniyorum, cok konusuyorum fazla oluyor! Soon hopefully!
Muhsine Emin said…
Thanks sherona :)
Kelly said…
Those hairbands are lovely!! Earrings are nice too :).
Krystallia said…
Nice haul as always!!!Love the wooden bangle & he earrings!!
Meya Cruz said…
nice haul! love the wooden bangle =]]
Yelena said…
I loveee the make up bag and the bangle and earings!!! You sure know how to accessorize...which of course is a duh factor considering you are an amazing designer yourself!!
Anna Saccone said…
I love the wooden cuff...I'm a sucker for those too!! :( And yes, the sheen does make it different!! LOL! I also love the earrings, it's nice that you went to a little boutique, you can find some hidden gems in those places!! xoxo Anna
Jo said…
Hi Muhsine! Loving your haul you shopaholic you! (says she who received a huge delivery from ELF this morning hee hee). Your hair is looking great, did you try the Brylcreme thing? xx
Muhsine Emin said…
@makeup crunch thanks girlie, I have been putting serum in it everyday.. And abit of oil on ends, helped so much ;) thanks x
Jo said…
thats good news, I spent a fortune trying to find the right products to keep my extensions looking human! I also tried the Bourjois bronzer as you suggested and it works alot better than others I've used, I still have to go verrrrry lightly though. Could be down to my 'red head' pale skin, OMG I can't believe I just outed myself as a red head!! quick, pass my NiceNEasy 102 pale blonde!!! xx
Muhsine Emin said…
LOL ur funny :) I'm glad u like the bronzer. xx
Unknown said…
I love the golden earrings!
Jo said…
I've put some info on extensions on my blog (now I've reinstated it after my hissy fit, hope you don't mind me posting this Muhsine!! (plugging my own blog on yours, shameless ;-) )xx

Popular Posts