Clynol - Play with me, Powder Punch Review!

I was sent a lovely sample of this for me to review. I actually quite like this product, it's a bit of a weird little gem. It essentially texturises your hair. It has a little seive at the top which you shake to get the powder out, it dissapears into nothing on your hands, and once in contact with your hair boosts it up with a matt finish, I just scrunch away.
It gives me great big hair! I used to back comb the crown of my hair and apply hairspray but just a touch of this and I don't need to as it does all the boosting I need.
It's great as it doesn't damage your hair. However, it does feel "dirty" and I feel like my hair needs a wash. But overall think it's a fantastic innovative product. the staying power is not amazing, but I don't mind reapplying or fixing it with hairspray. You can actually do more dramatic looks with this, which I'm sure I will be doing and keeping you updated as I experiment!

Will I re purchase? Yes, if it was readily available in the shops, not sure if I will go online to order.

For more info visit: www.clynol.com
Price: £9.95 10g

Comments

MediterraneanX said…
oooh this looks interesting, I read lollipop26s blog about this aswell - I feel a purchase coming on!x
Saimese said…
Never heard of anything like the product. Seems like a good thing to try
Alexandra said…
I normally use baby powder (which is okay for blonde hair I guess) but this stuff sounds great! I get that same 'dirty' feeling as well...
GiGi said…
Is this available in the states as well? I would love to try it!
dodo said…
Interesting product review! yeh, I want volume in my hair, but I hate that dirty greasy feeling it leaves in my scalp.
Tiff said…
I really need to find this, it looks very interesting. I always want every big hair product I come across ;).
Yelena said…
Awesome review! I own a similar product by Aveda and although I like it, I am still getting used to how to use it. Any pointers? How much of this do you use?

Thanks gorgeous! :-)
ASourSkittle said…
hey i've been interested in this for a while, do you find that this will fall on your clothes?
Muhsine Emin said…
@GiGi I'm really not sure, u'd have to check! x

@Yelena hey sweetie, I don't use that much, just a little sprinkle - I use a little, then apply another layer if needed, I dont overload it at once! x

@asourskittle hey, it doesnt fall onto my clothes, becasue I either directly apply it to my hands and then onto my hair, or apply it really close to the scalp and I'm fine :) but I suppose it depends on how messy you are :) x
Muhsine Emin said…
thanks for ur comments girlies.. xx

Popular Posts