Review: Mac Kitty Couture Sheer Mystery Powder


I use this pressed powder mainly to set my concealer and eliminate shine from my face on areas that I don't want. It basically functions as a blot powder. The texture of this sheer mystery powder is just gorgeous, it feels like silk and glides on very easily. The finish is translucent and sheer, I used to be an anti powder girl which meant everything in my make up collection consisted of cream products. However, i'm obvisouly a convert as I have many powder form products, but I'm still very fussy. This product does not dissapoint, it feels light on the skin and doesn't even feel like your wearing anything - you also can not tell that you even have powder on the face, it just looks like skin. How good is that? :) I would only advise you get this if you want a sheer finish and hate the cakey look some powders give you. I like to apply mine with a fan brush from Smashbox cosmetics.

This was purchased from Harrods in London, approx £55.

Overall I think it's good value for money as you get a refill and the compact itself is reusable, once the powders have finished I can put my favourite blush in there, and it's just gorgeous encrusted with the swarovski crystals.

Do you have this Kitty Couture sheer mystery powder? how do you like it? Let me know if you have any further questions.

Comments

Natalia said…
Looks lovely! I don't have the sheer mystery, on ebay it's £89.99! wow! x
Muhsine Emin said…
Wow! My Hubby got it from harrods for about £55!!
Unknown said…
Looks pretty. Lucky that you get it and you are happy!
Te packing is amazing, like it a lot :)
Muhsine Emin said…
I know :)) I'm very happy and appreciative! x
Laura said…
to be honest you don't need the mystery powder because you look stunning anyway :) it's such a pretty compact :)
Kasumi said…
The HK compact is soo prettyyy! I haven't had a chance to get it but will get it soon! A lot of rave reviews on them :)
Couture Carrie said…
Fab review and blog!!

xoxox,
CC
Alexandra said…
Oh my! You are so stunning without your eyemakeup...most people look very tired, but you look so pretty! Again I am loving these collages your're putting together...very cute!

Popular Posts