Review: Chanel Exceptionnel Mascara


The Verdict: I actually really liked this mascara it has a unique brush that you apply like a normal mascara at first and then you go over the lashes whilst rolling the brush upwards. It's supposed to add length, volume and curl. I have to say it did add length and volume but not so much a curl. However I still like it, I will just have to make sure that I use an eyelash curler beforehand. However the most impressive thing for me was that it did not smudge one bit! I wore it all night last night and tried it again this morning, no smears at all! I think purely for that reason it's worth £19.50. Any other mascara that I have used definately smudges no matter what the price tag, I have to keep checking in the mirror to wipe it off the residue. This mascara passes the test and I am seriously very impressed. I would highly advise you try it if you hate mascara that runs as this will become your new best friend.

With thanks to Hele and SaskiaTheSalsaFairy :) for demanding that I buy it! xx

Comments

Alexandra said…
I love the pretty collage you made! Your lashes look gorgeous! :)
A Fashionista said…
Hmmm, I'm adding this Mascara to my wish list.

Thanks for posting!
Muhsine Emin said…
Ur welcome awilda :)
mizzworthy said…
Great review! Might have to give this one a try!
Kasumi said…
If you love length and volume I suggest you try Majolica Lash expander frame plus! It's fairly inexpensive at $20 USD. Check it out! hehe
The Chanel one works wonderfully on you though!
rufflesandrouge said…
your eyelashes look so much like falsies here :). . . really looking forward to this trying this product!
sherona said…
I have never tried this mascara before, which is weird since i have used almost every brand :P
anyway.. I am glad it works for you, thanks for the review!!!!!
Clara said…
so glad you like it! xx
LottieE said…
Your lashes look awesome and great to here about its staying power! I'll definitely check this out. How did you make the pretty collage?x

Popular Posts