Mini Haul

I decided to get a new mascara today as I just wasn't feeling the ones I have. Those of you who follow me on twitter will know that I couldn't decide between Dior show blackout (Love - used before) L'oreal Telescopic and I was even considering the Rimmel sexy curves. But!!!! Hele and Saskia managed to convince me to buy the Chanel exceptionnel, which I'm glad I did and know I'm going to love, it has a unique brush and is supposed to add length, volume and curl! We shall see, expect a review soon.


I also went into accessorize ans walked out with these indian style oversized earrings which are beautiful £8! I also went to a small boutique and got the gold / black earrings that are so elegant.. and the wooden ring with gold wire detailing... Very me!


Comments

Carlinn said…
Cant wait for the mascara review! The earrings are super pretty, gotta love accessorize!
Alexandra said…
I love your taste in accessories and I can't wait for the review...Hele always rec. fab things, so it should be great!
Natalia said…
I adore the black and gold earrings. 1920's Chic. Gorgeous! x
LottieE said…
Love this jewellery xxx so pretty xxx

The stuff you make is the best though! x
Kirsten Read said…
Yay! You will love the mascara! Love love love the earrings! xx
GiGi said…
I love anything Indian inspired. The colors are beautiful.
Clara said…
so glad you got the chanel, I'm sure you'll love it! I just bought my second one today, couldn't cope with without it! Love the earrings too xxxx
Muhsine Emin said…
Thanks girls... I don't know why I buy jewellery even though I make it... :) can't help it! I'm addicted to all things pretty! x
madison817 said…
cant wait for the mascara review, i really want to try chanel out
Holly said…
Such a great mascara, I did a review a while ago and it's one of the best, hope you like it let us know how you get on with it!xx

Popular Posts