I got me some hair!

After work today, I went to an Afro Carribean hair shop and got me this! It comes in at £35.99 and is a very long weft of hair! It's an exact colour match so I'm REALLY pleased! They are 18 Inch by the way, as I want really long hair :)
What will I do with it? Well, hopefully on Tuesday after work I will go to an Afro Carribean hair salon and get them cornrowed (braided) in. I have already been to the salon and have spoken to the lady that will do it for me. She said she will charge about £5 a row and double up on some of the wefts as I want a full length. I really can't wait! She said it would roughly last 3 weeks if I wash it once a week, I think it will differ on people though.. I think and hope it will last longer. I suppose that once it's removed I can just have it braided back in?
I don't like the option of using glue on my hair.. I don't mind clip-ins, but I have used them alot before and think they are great but I don't enjoy removing them :( as it upsets me.. lol I want long hair when I sleep and wake up!
Anyway.. I will keep you updated! x

Comments

GiGi said…
Wow! You should take some pics while they're putting them in. I've never seen that done.
Muhsine Emin said…
I will try, but I doubt it, I will be too shy :) I hope it won't be busy! But I will def take close ups once I come home to explain how it was done..
makeupmadb said…
Can't wait to see! Your hair is gorgeous anyway though :)
Muhsine Emin said…
thanks.. but no, it's short.. grrr but healthy. I need LENGTH :) I should do a hair story post.. all my pics are on my old laptop!
Yelena said…
Oh good girl!! Thats a beautiful color and looks just like yours. I can't wait to see pictures!!!
Muhsine Emin said…
@yelabella I cant wait to show u all.. im SO excitd!!!!
Anonymous said…
can't wait to see the turn out i love ur hair color btw and i think u should really do a step by step tutorial on how u put ur foundation on, u look so flawless and glowy in ur pics!! i wish i could achieve that look :))
Natalya said…
Can't wait to see it! I have some clip-ins, but as you said I am also scared of the glue so this may be a better option. Exciting!! Hope it goes well :) xxx
Muhsine Emin said…
thanks girls.. jennifer that will be on my to do list :)
Alexandra said…
OOOhh! I want me some haair! Don't the Kardashian's make you want longer hair even more?!
Muhsine Emin said…
@aleksis! Yep, I love long hair... Though my husband apparently doesn't like long hair! Lies!! :)
Anonymous said…
I love your blog!! You are absolutely gorgeous and I think cornrows will look amazing! I have a question about your hair colour, how do you achieve that beautiful colour without the brassiness? Everytime I try to dye my hair brown it ends up looking totally brassy! :( Also, do you dye your eyebrows too and if you do what product do you use? Thank you so much and sorry for the annoying questions!!

-angie
Anonymous said…
oh yeah and a hair story post would be awesome!!
Nisha said…
A gread trick to make he braids last is to wear a silk scark over ur hair to bed and to use a little beeswax in the braids! I used to tdo this all the time
Muhsine Emin said…
@anonymous I dye my hair with an ash brown colour, so already it's not as brassy as it would be. Then, once a week I use johnfrieda sheer blonde tone refreshing conditioner which is blue and counteracts the brassy tones. Any blue conditioner will do. I fnd this usually helps, if not then I dye it ash brown all over again :) a hair story will be done eventually :)
Muhsine Emin said…
Thanks mish, will try that :)
Irina said…
please take a photo with it!
I have long extantions also! I bought it 2 weeks ago and Im happy with it....:)
Tali said…
I know im wayy behind on commenting.

Is it real hair? Can you curl it??
Last london place I went to for extensions wanted £800.. i kind of like this option better!! Its more kind to my budget!

Popular Posts