FOTD - Natural Look

I was at my motherinlaws today to spend some time with the family. We had a lovely day including a LOVELY meal. This is the make up I was wearing.


On the left we have Ema, and on the right we have Layla. My sister in laws daughters, been playing around with them all day... the lil chickens :)


On the face I am wearing only cream based products. I first applied BB moisture rich foundation with my hands. Then I used BeneFit some kind a gorgeous foundation in deep to contour. I used ELF all over colour stick in Pink Lemonade amazing btw on apples of cheeks as blush. I used the Body Shop bronzing stick to bronze as bronzer. I used MEMEME Beat the blues as highlighter. All applied with Mac 187 brush.

On the eyes I have Nars Cyprus all over the lid. I used my Nars eyeshadow duo in Madrague.. The darker colour in the crease and the lighter one as highlight. I used Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Bourbon to liner my upper lash line and then applied mascara.
On the lips I have Mac Pink Fish (LOVE) and Mac Oak lip liner to line lips.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You look gorgeous. You have the skin of an angel hunni.
:)
Anonymous said…
I LOOOOOOVE the natural look on you. You are truly a natural beauty anyway, this just accentuates that xxxxxxx
Jesse said…
gorgeous, i love natural looks :)
GiGi said…
So pretty. I like how you winged the eyeliner.
Lotus said…
wow you have beautiful skin! love this look- keep the makeup looks coming:)
Unknown said…
The whole look is so good! Everything goes together so well, im extremely envious of ur skin, so so polished. :)

I bought Soap & Glory Scrub your nose in it after seeing you recommend it to someone on twitter! Liking it so far!
Muhsine Emin said…
aww thanks girls, u are really kind :) xx
Muhsine Emin said…
@xallycatx thanks girlie :) I hope the "scrub ur nose in it" works for u, funny u should say that coz i used mine today :) x
Av said…
Amazing skin I am sooooo jealous, you look fab x
Meya Cruz said…
really pretty! you're gorgeous =]]
Muhsine Emin said…
Thank u soo much :) seriously u are all wayyy too kind :) x
rufflesandrouge said…
you look pretty as always! =)

I tried that elf pink lemonade once and didn't like the look at all.. but I think you have convinced me to give another go :)
Muhsine Emin said…
Pink lemonade is lovely :) it great for the summer.. I hope u end up liking it! U can use it as a base for pink eyeshadows too...
Dye-A-Graham said…
You always have this beautiful, regal look about you...like Cleopatra! Always gorgeous..Happy Sunday!
Muhsine Emin said…
@Dye-a-Graham Thats very sweet of you to say that, thank u :) x
Alexandra said…
You look so pretty...I love how dewey and ethereal your skin is, your sister-in-law's daughters are too cute! :) I need to get my hands on that cyprus eyeshadow...
Anonymous said…
hi.. OMG you are one of the most beautiful girls in the world.. *jealous* :P
anyway.. i have been following your blog for quite a while now and i like your style :D
your make up is amazing in every fotd..
oh and congrats on your wedding and you and your hubby look perfect together!
by the way.. what are you? arabic?

xxx
sherona
Muhsine Emin said…
Thank u so much aleksis and sherona.. And I'm Turkish btw :)
Anonymous said…
oh thanks for answering :D
can you speak turkish fluently? stupid question maybe hahaa
Muhsine Emin said…
@sherona yes I can :) and ur welcome.
Javy said…
you are so beautiful, your skin looks absolutely flawless :)
Muhsine Emin said…
aw thank you so much Javy, u are so sweet :)
Sara Jean said…
I love your lip gloss and I tried to find Mac Pink Fish but I couldn't :/ Was it limited addition? If so, is there another similar lip gloss?

Popular Posts