Whats in my bag today?

Lets take a look shall we?



Currently I keep alternating between these two bags, the chocolate brown one is from Warehouse £35, and the cream one is from All Saints £180.

My purse is from Mango £40, my leather gloves, glasses and cute glasses case from Paperchase.


Grazia magazine, my notebook from WHSmith £4.99, best of all my chicken diary from a boutique in London £12.99, my clear folder from Muji which holds my printed vouchers, leaflets, letter etc and finally my Laura ashley pen.


I have my hand sanitizer (10p from Superdrug) Fix + which I have added some baby oil and Vanilla pigment to, Adidas body spray. Hello Kitty make up bag from H&M £1.99. A comb, L'occitane Cherry Blossom hand cream. Make up: Smashbox trio in glow on, BeneFit boing, MAC holiday brush set. BeneFit eye bright, 24/7 liner in zero, YSL touche eclat, MAC pencil in oak, Jason lip balm, Nars Laguna bronzer, Smashbox photo op, Max Factor lipstick in English rose and finally a compact mirror from Turkey.


Finally, my phone (should be getting an I phone V soon) & keys - I have some Winnie the Poo charms, a Turtle from Grenada and a Bourjois mirror attached to my keys. I keep my camera in my adoring carmine case from a holiday collection at MAC.


Whats in your bag?

Comments

Laura said…
Gorgeous goodies in your bag :) Yay to keyring from Grenada...did you see my Grenada post, I LOVE it there :) I am so buying that notebook next week, it is SO cute...and what a fab idea to keep your vouchers/letters etc in that little case...genius!!! x x x
Muhsine Emin said…
thank you...yes the muji folder is great, bcoz otherwise everything gets crushed and dissapears :)
Anonymous said…
cute bags and i have to try out that max factor lipstick it looks so good on you. ur so pretty r u middle eastern u slightly resemble a friend of mine :)
Muhsine Emin said…
my ethnicity is mainly Turkish along with abit of this and a bit of that - Bulgarian, Greek, possibly Mongolian & Chinese :)
Anonymous said…
love the folder idea, why i never thought of that before. you got some real goodies in there..just adore the chicken diary how cool.
Jen said…
Hi!
Just a question...you said you mix baby oil and vanilla pigment with your Mac Fix It+ .....what does that look like when sprayed?? Do you spray in directly on your face? I think your combo sounds fab!
Jesse said…
I have that hello kitty makeup bag from H&M right?! and I want your mango purse its gorgeous! :)
Muhsine Emin said…
@Jen yes i mixed some baby oil and a tincy bit of vanilla pigment into my fix +.. i spray it directly onto my face, it gives me a lil glow which I like, I dont use it all the time, just on dry days :)
Muhsine Emin said…
@ Jesse, yes h&m.. :)
Anonymous said…
ohh that's cool, my friend that you remind me of is turkish too actually. well i love how you do your makeup, it's not too much but still looks nice :)

a lot of ppl seem to use vanilla pigment mixed with their foundation as well for a glow.
Muhsine Emin said…
@ Dina, what a coincidence :) I mixed my vanilla pigment with the foundation once and my skin reacted badly, I got bumps everywhere, thats why I decided to put it in fix+ as its a mist and works great. x
tuttibeauty said…
awww i have that pink notebook too :D x

Popular Posts