What I'm using right now - Tag

I was tagged by Vanity Make up for this one, thanks girl. x

Shampoo: Toni & Guy Model Me - Erin Illuminating shampoo
Condtioner: Toni & Guy Model Me - Erin Illuminating conditioner (I don't normally use this - it was on offer at TKMaxx - wouldnt really buy again as it contains rubbish ingriedients) I normally use the Naked line from Boots - paraben free.

Styling products: L'occitane repairing hair serum, CHI Iron Guard, Body Shop wheatgrass fixing gel & Boots essentials hairspray. I also use my mixture of olive, avocado and almond oil for the ends of my hair at night.

Hair Mask: CHI Nourish Intense - not amazing. I prefer the Naked intense conditioner as a hair mask, but best of all, avocado oil left overnight is the bomb. :)

Shower Gel: L'occitane Cherry Blossom - AH-MAZING!

Body moisturizer: Space NK Compelling body cream - I love this, it reminds me of my honeymoon as I used this then. awwww :)

Deodorant: Sure crystal

Fake Tan: Garnier skin naturals moisturising spray mist. - its a gradual tan, I loves it!

Cleanser: L'occitane comforting cleanser, I then wash my face with Neals Yard orange flower facial wash.

Eye makeup remover: My own - 1/4 Olive oil mixed with 3/4 water. Works the best for me.

Exfoliator: Soap and glory - scrub your nose in it. OR I steal my husbands which is L'occitane's Cade :) I need to find a good one for sensitive skin, I love the origins get down, might have to re buy that!!!

Primer: Dont use it, I have some but can't be bothered.

Foundation: Bobbi Brown moisture rich foundation - AMAZING - seriously try it, you wont be dissapointed.

brush: MAC 187

Concealer: Benefit Boing and Bobbi Brown creamy concealer (I mix them together)

Powder: MAC MSF Natural. Not all the time though.

Blusher: I'm kind of skipping this step, im just contouring and highlighting, I sometimes use my MAC MSF in gold deposit as blush. really sad considering I have loads of blush :(

Bronzer: NARS’s Laguna - wonderful!

Highlighter: Benefit High Beam - ahhhh, the touch of light in a bottle!

Eyeshadow base: UDPP

Eyeshadows: MAC’s Flip, club and tempting. I keep using NARS Laguna as a crease colour :)

Eyeliner: Urban Decay 24/7 in Zero.

Eyelash curler: MAC

Eyelash base: Nope

Mascara: YSL Faux cils & Max factor false lash effect.

Lipstick: MAC slimshine bare, Creme d'nude, Max Factor -English Rose, Barry M 132.

Nail Colour: Nails Inc - Eaton Mews



I tag everyone that follows me :) x

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey!

Love your choice of products!! I am thinking of starting a blog soon too. So when I do I will post my products there. Stay tuned....!

BTW, you are absolutely gorgeous!!


SS
Anonymous said…
Have you tried the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation? I tried a sample of this and just purchased this yesterday. This is the best foundation I've tried so far! Would love to know if you have gotten a chance to try it out. The Bobbi Brown Moiture Foundation looks fab on you. Your skin looks flawless and glowing!! I love their cosmetics and their skincare has done wonders for me.

Take care,
SS
Muhsine Emin said…
ooo actually I got a sample when re buying the moisture rich the other day, havent tried it yet coz my skins playin up, time of the dreaded month. will try it in a day or two. will keep you updated, I will probably do a review on it :) I love Bobbi Brown.
Muhsine Emin said…
and thank you for your kind words :)
Unknown said…
Lovely products! I like the Naked line, too. The hair products are very good. I prefer natural ingredients. XOXO
HeavenNRJ said…
L'Occitane "Cherry Blossom" (and "Cherry") stuff is great! I'm so sad I didn't buy "Cherry Blossom" hand cream the other day, and now we don't and won't have it anymore - "Sold out".:(
Jesse said…
thanks for doing my tag! I want to try loads of products that you use, I think I need to go my nearest bobbi brown counter, do you think their foundations are better than mac?
Muhsine Emin said…
@Jesse, MAC foundations are quite thick and can clog up your pores, Ive heard alot of people compaining about it with sensitive skin, they should generally be used for more proffesional occasions like a photoshoot in my opinion. We are so young and dont need so much on our face, what will we look like when were older?
I love the ligt, moisturising and dewy effect Bobbi Brown gives me, it also has spf in it and looks like skin. Ask for a free sample from your counter and try for yourself. :) xx

Popular Posts