Haul - 15/02/09

Heres what I got..

First I dashed off to Topshop and ended up buying this cute jersey top. It's blood orange and has ruffle detailing on the sleeves. Price:£16


Then I went to Zara and purchased a lovely cotton kaftan, it has deep plum coloured embroidery on the neckline and is mainly cream wih very thin plum coloured stripes. Price: £19.90


I also got this beige raincoat, it's mid length, clenched in at the waist and has brown buttons. It's kind of in keeping with the safari style which I love. Price: £59


Next shop: MAC. I only got two things, Femme Fi (£9.79)eyeshadow from the BBR collection and Sable (£7.34 - pan) from the permanent line. I have always wanted to try Sable as Laura (lollipop26) loves it! I think it's a very wearable shade and will go with almost anything. Can't wait to try it!

I then hurried to John Lewis for the Bobbi Brown counter, I got the moisture rich foundation (£23) and creamy concealer (£14.50)as I had ran out. (Love those two products) I also got a free sample of the new skin foundation.
Wow all in just over an hour, well done to me :)

Comments

Kirsten Read said…
Love the orange top and I bought that coat last month ... its lovely, so versatile - You can really dress it up for a sophisticated look or go really casual with it! Great purchases x
Muhsine Emin said…
ooo how great, yes the coats v versatile, I wanted something to cover my bottom :)
Kirsten Read said…
p.s, i have the same blinds as you lol! x
Anonymous said…
Cool purchases, LOVe the organe top, very cool! tc Lottie x
Clara said…
Love that orange top, gorgeous colour. How long is it when on? I'm really fussy about the length of my tops, they have to be quite long! x
Unknown said…
I love everything.
HUM!!!
Good day shopping, I love that, too.
Muhsine Emin said…
@Hele, its quite long, u cant see the belly, it came in black but sold out in my size (was gonna get 2) also came in grey, white and teal. such a simple cute top.
Unknown said…
I love the cropped trench coat! So chic!
Mia said…
everyone is raving about the clothes but i want to rave about the make up! how awesome! i just got femme fi and sable as well. i think sable is my new favourite eyeshadow!! what do you think of femme fi? everyone is saying how it's gorgeous, but i don't think it's anything special. i find it very similar to dazzlelight from the permanent collection. maybe i'm completely wrong?
Krystallia said…
I really like the coat and of course your Mac goodies!!I also ordered sable about 3 weeks and still waiting to receive it,let me know about Femme because its on my list to buy so...
Muhsine Emin said…
I'm quite liking femme fi, it has a very smooth texture, Its a creamy gold, perfect as hightlight, I used it on the inner 1/2 of my lid, and added sable on the outer corner, I deepened it with a plum colour from the UD book of shadows.. quite nice, im liking it :)
00 said…
u are gorgeous girrl im following (; !
Anonymous said…
hy hun , loving the blog its funn !! you've got me addicted to making jewellery i gave it a go after i saw ur blogg lool.
need your HELPP :)wcan you tell the best store to buy wots needed to make jewellery ???? ????

xoxo

Sami
Anonymous said…
Hi, I love your blog..You are gorgeous and your skin is flawless. Could you please tell me what products you use to take your make-up off and cleanse your skin? Thanks!
Muhsine Emin said…
@sam, I buy my beads and equipment from Istanbul, Turkey. Ive seen a few bead shops, one in covent garden neal st and theres one in leicester sq somewhere, im actually thinking of opening up my own shop :) will take some time tho.. xx so glad ur making stuff.. its a great way to de stress!
Muhsine Emin said…
@Luvlee, yes of course I will.. thank you for your kind comments :)
Anonymous said…
hyy hun thanks for replying to my comment about the jewellery i appreciate it. I Guess im gonna have to head down to Turkey any excuse for a holidayyy lol. Im totally addicted to jewellery making and yess your right it helps me destress :)i'll send yu some pics of my creations , mind im only a beginner . Glad to hear that your planning on opening your own storeeee , i hope it will be veryy SOON . Would love to buy your jewellery.

Popular Posts