FOTD: Purple/Blue Smoke

I was so inspired by my previous blog post that tried to replicate a similar sort of look for today, I didn't intensify it that much as I will be walking around in day light and dont want everyone to stare at my make up :) All products used are listed below.










Products used after cleansing, toning and moisturising my face: This is the actual order I applied my products in:


  1. Bobbi Brown moisture rich foundation applied with 187 brush. UDPP, Benefit boing under eyes.
  2. Bobbi Brown tinted eye brightener (medium) under eyes.

  3. MAC lip liner in oak on lips.

  4. Benefit boing concealer under eyes to cover dark circles.

  5. Benefit cream colour base - Strut over eye lid and a tiny bit into the crease (sorry forgot to photograph this)

  6. I used shattered from the UD book of shadows on inner 1/3 of lid.

  7. I then used, Mayhem from the UD book of shadows on the rest of the lid and blended into the crease.

  8. I used Goddess from the UD book of shadows on the outer corners of my lid, and deepened the crease a little bit.

  9. I then used Mayhem to liner my lower lash line.

  10. I then used MAC fluidline black track, and did a thin line on upper lash, lower lash and waterline. I smudged this all in. (forgot to include in picture)

  11. I used Bourjois blanc diaphane on inner corners of my eyes to highlight.

  12. I curled my lashes with MAC's eyelash curler and applied YSL faux cils mascara to upper and lower lashes.

  13. I used NARS Laguna bronzer to contour.

  14. I used MAC gold deposit as blush.

  15. I used NARS Sparkling pressed powder as highlight.

  16. I then finally used YSL touche eclat on my lips.

  17. Oh and I groomed my lashes with some brow gel and filled in gaps with brown eyeshadow.

Let me know what you girls think, and dont hesitate to suggest some looks for me to do. Thank you for your time. xx

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow, you look radient as always.
I love this look on you.

How do you find the bobbi brown foundation?
Laura said…
Forget Cheryl Cole...I think YOU are my new idol, hehe! I think you're make up looks so professional and I really want that lipliner! x x x
Muhsine Emin said…
well, I use some of their other products, I know my skins sensitive so gotta be careful what I use, bobbi brown is great! I read loads of reveiws, watched one too many qvc demonstrations and decided to give it a try. im going to buy some more today I used the final dose today :)
Muhsine Emin said…
Laura, I love u :) ur so kind and always making me smile :) thank u.. xxx
Anonymous said…
yeah my skin's real sensitive aswell and my foundation at the moment just seems to dry out my skin alot so I'm on the hunt for a real good foundation. And your skin looks wonderful.
Michelle said…
wow thats looks gorgeous! What gives your eyelids such a nice sheen? Is it the color base that your using underneath? If it is thats on my list because this looks fantastic! :) x
Muhsine Emin said…
@LaaLaa definately give bobbi brown a try, good for sensitive and dry skin.. my skin flakes if I dont moisturise well. x
Muhsine Emin said…
@love at first bite the base helps but urban decay eyeshadows are generally shimmery and give a nice sheen. try them if you havent done so already, barry m dazzle dusts are also amazing for sheen. x
Unknown said…
that's a really lovely look and i love the colour on your lips!
lovely lovely lovely :)
Clara said…
Beautiful. Bobbi Brown Eye Brightener is amazing, one of my HG products. Do you use lipliner all over your lips? x
Muhsine Emin said…
I use it only to line my lips, I suppose I could colour my whole lips in it too as its the same colour as my lips, cant go wrong :) I also used YSL touch eclat on my lips to blank out some pigmentation. x
J said…
You look beautiful, your eyebrows are amazing. x
Jen said…
I love this look...OMG...I want everything you applied to your face...you are such an inspiration...I too watch QVC beauty and always watch out for techniques... :)
Thank you for sharing...
Nu Nu Dollie said…
This is gorgeous! I am deff going to try this! :) You have such a beautiful glow to you.
Jesse said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jesse said…
your stunning, i'm so jealous!

i have the book of shadows so i'll definetly try this look :)
Ana-Maria said…
Hey! I always find myself needing to ask you something. I think I'm getting annoying. You look gorgeous like always and today I'm going out so I'm gonna try out the blue look =).

I have a question about your hair though. On your right side of your hairline I've noticed you're hair is a bit raised... kinda in a small twist. Ugh... I don't know if I'm explaining it properly. Did you do that or your hair just makes that twist on its own? My hair makes a type of swirl at the front and it's so annoying when I need to style it. I was thinking maybe I can steal your styling idea.

=)
Muhsine Emin said…
@sugarimmed no your not annoying! :) the reason my hair twisted was because at first I did a middle parting, then a side, then I flipped it to the other side, and it just twisted on its own, I like it tho, looks natural :) but I sometimes twist the 2 fron bits of my hair and pin it back, kinda like a Grecian feel. hope this helps. xx
Krystallia said…
Amazing look...i'm speechless with the glow that ur face has,looks so fresh always!
Muhsine Emin said…
@sugarimmed actually ive just looked at the picture again, I put a hair band in at first trying to have my hair slicked back, sprayed it and didnt like it, I backcombed parts.. it was just so random :)
Ana-Maria said…
I'm gonna try that! I think it'll be a good hairstyle for my "problem". Thanks so much!!! You always get back to me =D!
Av said…
You seem to be getting more beautiful by the day! You have a real knack of doing great eye makeup. You kind of remind me of Carmen Electra!!
Muhsine Emin said…
@Av ooo Ive never had that said to me before about carmen electra, thank u :) , seriously I never even knew what the crease line or outer v meant until i started watching other people, I seem to be quick at picking things up :)
makeupmadb said…
Gorgeous look! I need to get Oak lipliner. Also, I'd never have thought about using touche eclat on the lips!! I love your hair, such a lovely colour & shiny :)
Unknown said…
You are GORGEOUS!
Lily-Lou said…
this is gorgeous! really love the look! Think i may give this a go at the weekend! x
Muhsine Emin said…
thank u :) I'm glad I can inspire u :) xx
Anonymous said…
wow, you look gorgeous in this makeup!!!
llyangel said…
You really are gorgeous, your skin is flawless and the make up is lovely - great post x
♥ Nehs ♥ said…
this is gorgeous! loves it.
I realllly have to try that bobbi brown foundation and the boing thing xD You look flawless and gorgeous!
Muhsine Emin said…
thanks girls :)
Anonymous said…
i love how you do your makeup! very well blended, i especially love how you wing your eyeshadow out in crease area, and eyeliner. what eyeliner brush do you use? thanks!
Tali said…
This was literally the best post ever! GReat make-up look you look phenominal!

Popular Posts