FOTD: Face of the day

Products used on eyes, all Mac unless stated: Naked Lunch as all over colour, Flip on inner half of lid, Tempting on outer half blended into the crease and Carbon to deepen. Blacktrack Fluidline to line upper lash and waterline. Max Factor false lash effect mascara (1 coat) then I added a second coat of Zoomlash. BeneFit Boing concealer.





Products used on face: Bobbi Brown moisture rich foundation applied with MAC 187 brush, ELF all over colour stick in Pink Lemonade as blush applied with fingers. Nars Laguna as bronzer applied with MAC 134 brush. I used Nars Gold Rush pressed powder to highlight.
Products used on lips: Barry M lip paint in 132, then I applied Barry M lip paint in 101. I used MAC lip pencil in Oak.


A real mixture of brands for you there, let me know what you think.. I'm still learning :)


Comments

Jen said…
Absolutely STUNNING!!! You look airbrushed..you have gorgeous skin...Love the eyes...such pretty colors. Perfect look for you! :)
Cupcake said…
You are gorgeous!
Muhsine Emin said…
aw thank u, u are way too kind :) seriously the 187 paired with the bobbi brown moisture rich foundation helps :)
Ana-Maria said…
Stop being so gorgeous!

You look like a Barbie! What's your background? You have such nice features!

=)
Muhsine Emin said…
:))))) way too funny, I wish I looked like a barbie. but thank you for the compliment :) My ethnicity is mainly Turkish. I also have a lil bit of Bulgarian, Greek and possibly Mongolian or Chinese (original Turks were from around there), my bro looks totally Chinese, chinese people come and talk to him in Chinese :)
J said…
Very sexy, soo elizabeth taylor I love it x
Muhsine Emin said…
@J really..wow never had that said to me before. thank u :)
makeupmadb said…
You're stunning! And your skin is flawless! Beautiful look :)
kimberley said…
The make up is amazing! and im extremely jealous of your gorgeous-ness!!
xx
Av said…
Totally gorgeous!!! You look amazing!!!
Anonymous said…
wow your skin is flawless how do you get it like that? do you photoshop your pictures or something? surley you cant be that perfect!
Laura said…
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous...did I mention you look gorgeous?! If only I could make MY skin look like this!!! I'm buying those Barry M lip paints, they look sensational! I've never branched into lip liner...is it a must in your opinion, or something you prefer but isn't essential??? x x x
Muhsine Emin said…
no i dont photoshop my images :) my skin isnt flawless, I have lumps and bumps too & a v good camera. Lipliner is definately a must for me, without them my lips look weird, i will do a post one day, with and without lip liner and with and without concealer etc. x
rufflesandrouge said…
I agree, stunning! I just found your blog today and I'm so happy that I did. Love the look, really timeless =)
♥ Nehs ♥ said…
OMG! how great is ur skin! gawgeous!!!
Muhsine Emin said…
Thanks girls :) u are all very kind! xx

Popular Posts