Maybelline Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

The Maybelline Pulse Perfection mascara isn't a gimmick like I expected it to be, it actually works!


Before trying the mascara, I dismissed it totally even when the luxury brands launched their version as I just thought... "these things never actually deliver on what they claim to do" but, surprisingly somehow when you apply the wand to the lashes, you can see a MAJOR difference!

The wand itself, looks very generic, nothing fancy. In order to use the mascara, you have to first pull back the gold label to activate it. You then push down on the raised clip when you want the vibration on, so basically you can control it yourself.



Here are my lashes before...


And here they are after applying the pulse perfection vibrating mascara....



Personally, I notice a huge difference, I have been wearing it for three days in a row. It's non clumping, with an intense black glossy finish. I have also had no problems with it smearing or smudging. Even my hubby commented on how amazing my lashes looked! :) It must be good if a man notices lol.
I really enjoyed the application of this, however, you have to be very slow and patient whilst working your way from root to tip and let the vibrating wand do the work.
UK Price: £14.99


I shall be doing a Li Lash update soon, you can see from my before picture that nothing that exciting is happening, it's been 5 weeks! PS: I didn't even curl my lashes as they didn't need it, and I always curl my lashes normally!

Have you tried this mascara yet? If so, what do you think?
UPDATE: Guess what? the novelty has worn off, it seems the battery is dying and it no longer gives me the effect it did in the first week. Fail. :(

Comments

GizGaz said…
wow!, it does work, does it vibrate like crazy?
Muhsine Emin said…
@GizGaz no not really, its very subtle :) im really surprised it works :)
GizGaz said…
cool, i will defo check that out!, i luv your blog btw :)
ditzymakeup said…
i LOVE this!
Maybelline sent it me the other day and its AMAZING! Everyone has been commenting on my lashes!!

I need to blog about this also!
Love your lashes!
ALACATI said…
Merhaba Sevgili Muhsine, blogunu tesadufen kesfettim cok hos bir blog tabi sende oylesin, basarilarinin devamini diliyorum, buarada mail atmistim ama saniyorum benim mail box ta bir sorun var geri geldi mail bana 8 June 2009 tarihli post taki yaprakli kolyene bayildim dogrusu eger bir sakincasi yoksa nereden aldigini sorabilirmiyim, belkide kendi dizaynin olabilir mi? eger oyleyse siparis verme sansim var mi?
Sevgiler,
Tiff said…
I haven't tried it, but it looks great. I love it when they're a nice rich black instead of that flat grayish black some mascaras seem to turn into after they dry.
DeAnna said…
omg - thanks for the review! i have been wondering about this and so glad to see it actually works. i'm in need of a new mascara and think i will get some tomorrow!
Maria Noonan said…
Do you know how much this costs? I was thinking about buying Lancome Hypnose mascara but this might be a better choice on my budget. :)
Kell said…
you know it's good when a boy notices!! haha.. that is for sure. looks great, though! i've been thinking about getting it for awhile now.

xoxo
rottenotter said…
wow I'm definatly going to have to buy this mascara and give it a try!
your eyelashes look amazing!
ellamarie84 said…
Wow it looks really good! I think your lashes look amazing!
Petrichor said…
Your lashes already look long with mascara on. I use Lumigan on my lashes, and they've gotten crazy long.
Muhsine Emin said…
@Alacati Merhaba, ilginiz icin cok tesekkurler :) cok memnun oldum blogumu begendiginize.. evet mailiniz gelmedi maalesef. O yaprakli kolyem kendi diyaynim, burada bulabiirsiniz: http://lolicoco.blogspot.com/ sipari$'de aliyorum.

Hayirli gunler..

Muhsine

X
Muhsine Emin said…
@Maria UK price is £14.99
*~mad munky~* said…
try mavala double-lash - i used it when my lashes reacted to a mascara and went from long to stubby :o( it worked!!

i might try this mascara ;o)
Amanda said…
wow! check out the difference. I might have to invest :)
Becky said…
Wow, that's amazing! I haven't even opened mine yet!
Michelle said…
Thank god i thought i was the only one this mascara was working for! Everyone else seems to hate it! Your lashes look beauuutiful :) xx
jobetterdays said…
I haven't opened mine yet, I have a few on the go at the moment so want to wait till I've used them up!
This seems to be the marmite of mascaras, people either seem to love it or hate it! x
Unknown said…
Definitely looks worth a go. I have dark lashes but they could always do with some extra oomph
Tina A. said…
I 'm sold on this one!!!
Definitely on my 'mascara's to try out' list...! ;)

xoxo
Unknown said…
I hear so many good things about this mascara. You can see a huge difference before and after. Its amazing.
Liparazzi said…
I have done a post on this mascara recently too and I thought it was fantastic!My fiance noticed the difference too. As for the Lilash...I would give it time...I'm using Revitalash and mine only started growing after 6 weeks of applying
VampiressDoll said…
Outstanding! I really want this now. :) I agree with that it is a major thing if a man notices lol. x
Dazzledust25 said…
Wow! I thought this product would be a complete gimmick but it looks great. I must try it!
Thanks for reviewing it
Amy x
Juicygirl... said…
I love this, it really works def one of my all times favs & super cheap too, love your blog :)
Ashwini said…
I think it does work, but its looking quite clumpy, wouldn't you say?

http://clearlybeautiful.blogspot.com/
cocobella21 said…
Wow, your lashes look amazing!! I'm going to try this now :) x
Celia said…
ive wondered about it... not enough to buy it, its so pricey!!
deniz said…
looks pretty cool! well-defined and separated, long, but still not spidery. And most importantly, cheap! it sadly isn't on the market in Turkey yet :( I don't even know if it will ever be.

btw, Muhsine, I always wondered if you're Turkish too, because I've seen you mentioning Turkish brands a couple times on the blog.
I saw this mascara in Superdrug today and the "tester wand" they had actually vibrated which I thought was great as the one in Boots didn't vibrate.

The actual wand doesn't vibrate as much as I thought it did.

Your lashes look gorgeous with it on

xx

Popular Posts