Tell Me Something...

I was tagged by Tina from All the Vanity - Thanks girl! This is a great list of 20 questions where I tell you something about myself that I wouldn't usually!

1. What is your favourite item of clothing?
Dresses!

2. What are your biggest obsessions?
My skin, my accessories, flowers, tanning, space saving storage techniques lol and holidays!

3. Who inspires you?
People who have overcome difficulties, share and think of others.

4. Who is your favourite designer and why?
I don't have a favourite designer, I like quite a few! However, Alexander McQueen has always stood out for me because of his ability to mix different themes into a unique modern garment. I also like Lanvin, Cristopher Kane and Missoni.

Image: Alexander Mcqueen A/W 2006/7


5. What is your favourite song ever?
Wow, this is such a hard one, but I love Mariah Carey, Nars & Joe - Make it last forever, brings back memories!

6. What is your favourite song right now?
Ah I really couldn't say, I'm quite old skool :) Justin Timberlake - Like I love you, is always a favourite!

7. If you were a sweetie what would you be?
Cherry drops.

8. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet - what words would you use to describe your rainbow?
Russian red, Blood orange, green grass, electric blue, indigo shmindigo, violet pigment! Not sure if I answered this correctly :) Whatever!

9. What is your favourite films?
Check my profile!

10. Who is your favourite actor?
Eddie Murphy

11. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
Tahiti, Hawaii, Maldives, Santorini, Australia, Antalya, Bahamas....

12. What are your 3 favourite smells?
Roses, washing powder and chocolate.

13. What are your 3 favourite tastes?
Chocolates, fresh fruit and rose flavoured ice cream - mmmm!

14. What is your most treasured possession?
A scroll poem that my husband wrote for me on my 21st birthday, he burnt and stained the paper and hand wrote the special words and sealed it with deep red candle wax!

15. What did you always want to be / do when you grew up!
I always wanted to be a designer!

16. If you were an ice cream, what flavour would you be?
Caramel.

17. If someone made a short film about your life, who would play you?
Me of course!

18. What would your perfect afternoon consist of?
Relaxing in the sunshine reading a book with an ice cold drink

19. If you were a flower what would you be?
Cherry Blossom.

20. Tell me one random thing... be it your favourite line from a song, scene from a movie or quote from a book.....or tell me about something that you love.
Oooo Daniel Son!

I tag:
Anna - The Style Diet
Helen - Hele Says
Sherona - SweetestSinSheroon
Aleksis - Alpha Blonde
Katrina - Katrina is a princess
....and anyone else who wants to do this tag!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I live in Hawaii come visit you can stay with us :) Nice tag!
love learning new things about you :D
thanks for tagging sweety

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tali said…
Great list of things.. i love hearing about you! :)xx
Kendra said…
Great list! :) Your husband sounds like a sweetheart! Lucky you!
fantastic said…
i love that tahiti & hawai`i made it on your list of places you'd love to be ;)
Muhsine Emin said…
@missnewkabuki I wish :D

@sherona thanks sherona :) xx

@Tali thanks :)

@Kendra he is :)

@fantastic of course! :D
Duchess of Tea said…
I just dropped by to wish you a lovely weekend.
Duchess xx
Muhsine Emin said…
@Duchess of tea, why thank u, i wish u the same! x
Tina A. said…
You have a gorgeous personality girl! :)

Lol at Daniel son! :PPPP That's classic! :)

xoxoxo
Ana-Maria said…
Rose flavored ice-cream... YUM! When I was a child, I remember my grandma used to make rose jam. I miss it! Where do you find rose flavored ice-cream?
Muhsine Emin said…
@ana-maria rose flavoured ice cream is home made by the motherinlaw :D she also makes rose jam - yum!! :) xx
Anna Saccone said…
Aww yay! Thank you so much for tagging me! :) That was so nice of you! I loved all your answers of course, what your hubby did on your birthday was sooo sweet! xoxo Anna

Popular Posts