Top 10 NUDE Lipsticks


Nude lips are my ultimate favourite... My signature look without a doubt is a subtle smokey eye with winged liner and nude lips! I am a nude lipstick addict, and can spot a very special one in an instant. I have owned them all throughout the years from high end to drugstore and these are the ones that have lasted and are my current favourites.
If you would like some nostalgia you can see my 'Top 10 Nude Lip Products' here from 2009 and I am happy to say that a couple have made it through to this post too.

Now time for some swooning....


All of these photos of nude lipsticks just makes me so incredibly happy, you just can't go wrong with them. You can see how greatly loved these lipsticks are just by looking at the condition of them, some lipstick shopping is on the cards I think.


And in an almost lightest to darkest order....


  1. MAC Myth - A light neutral almost matte nude, the lightest nude I own. This is way too light for me to wear on it's own, so I will either lightly dab it on, use it to tone down other lipsticks or use in the centre of the lips for a slight 3D effect. This would be great on fair skin tones if you want to wear it full on. 
  2. MAC Creme D'Nude - A creamy muted peachy beige nude that goes on ever so smoothly due to it's creme sheen finish. It's the perfect night time nude to match ANY smokey eye.
  3. RIMMEL Kate 113 - A pigmented peach nude which compliments smokey brown eyes beautifully, it has an almost matte finish and I love the warmth it adds.
  4. MAC Shy Girl - A light peachy coral beige, this one is also a creme sheen so it has a slight gloss to it, it's perfect for day or night time looks.
  5. MAC Pure Zen - This is a slightly frosted warm nude which has a subtle sheen when applied and it's one of my ultimate favourites, it's extremely similar to 'Hue' in finish and they are definitely close sisters but this is a tad warmer. Definitely a special lipstick!
  6. MAC Hue - A soft milky pale pink nude, this is my most favourite lipstick ever! I wear it in the evening mostly and is one I always count on and that always works well with me. It has a slightly cool undertone which I love and it's one I will forever keep on repurchasing. I have been known to wear it in the day too, and it's always in my bag.
  7. YSL Rouge Volupte 2/Sensual Silk -A creamy pigmented light neutral nude, this always looks polished and adds a beautiful shine with no need for gloss, it smells and feels amazing. This one is definitely for special occasions and night outs.
  8. MAC Creme Cup - A milky light pink nude that has a cool blue undertone. This is my ultimate daytime nude to pair with a clean winged flick. This is always in my bag too!
  9. MAC Honeylove - A light beige rose toned nude with a matte finish, this is the perfect daytime nude that looks like your natural lip colour, perfect for olive skin tones.
  10. RIMMEL Kate 03 - A dark warm nude that looks like 'my lips but better' shade, I love this for everyday particularly because it's almost matte yet still hydrating. This will look amazing on deeper skin tones too.


Honourable mention goes to Rimmel 'Nude Delight' a warm toned peachy neutral nude perfect for daytime which has a subtle sheen. I couldn't include it as I have run out but still feel it deserved a mention.

FYI: The lipliners I use on rotation with these shades are, Mac Oak, Mac Dervish, L'oreal Cappuccino & L'oreal Honey.

What are your favourite nude lipsticks? Next on my list is Mac Velvet Teddy!

Comments

Unknown said…
You have so many! My favourite shades are Mac freckle tone and velvet teddy! X


STONE FOX INC.
Muhsine Emin said…
@Zoe you should see the rest lol, I def need velvet teddy!
Unknown said…
Your selection is heavenly! I really love the look of MAC Hue but for my darker skin it looks ridiculous. MAC Mehr never gets much love but it's a great nude option for darker skin tones or darker lips.

The Beauty Locker
Zoe Bee said…
MAC hue and creme cup are two of my absolute favourite ever lip colours, they just suit my skintone so well... and they smell fab too ;)

Zoe xoxo
Shang J. said…
Shy Girl's my fave! x

Shang J. | The Feminine Crusade
Unknown said…
All of these are gorgeous, I can't believe how many are MAC though! I love nudes too, I want Shy Girl :)

India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens
Cocoa May said…
Oh my goodness these all look stunning! I have Creme Cup and I think that would have to be my fave nude xx
http://cocoamay.blogspot.co.uk
Unknown said…
I love peachstock and freckle tone! I love your selection and your Rimmel is intriguing too. Thanks for sharing!
Anonymous said…
Favourite pinks please, I loved this!

Popular Posts