Currently Loving...

  • Avene Gentle Toner
  • Avene Skin Recovery Cream
My skin went bananas a few weeks ago from trying new skin care brands, I immediately reverted back to my trusty Avene products and my skin is back to normal. Note to self: do not experiment with other brands!

  • Mac 'Angel' Lipstick
I got this when I did a 'back to Mac'. I can't believe I didn't try it before, it's beautiful and suits my complexion perfectly, no wonder Kim K loves it. It's very similar to 'Creme Cup' but slightly cooler in tone, so I clearly needed this lippy too.
  • Mac 'Studio Finish Concealer' NC30
I have been using this for pinpoint concealing on my blemishes, and NOTHING works better than this!!
  • Benefit 'Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow' Foundation
I got this mini foundation as a free sample when I purchased something else from Benefit, it's their new formula and it's pretty decent. The shade is 'Champagne' which is a teeny tiny bit light for me but when used on the centre of my face with bronzer evens me out perfectly. it's not matte and it's not dewy, it's natural and lasts a good amount on the skin even without powder. I may purchase this in full size if I continue to love it!
  • Urban Decay 'Lucky' 24/7 pencil eyeliner
I LOVE this eyeliner for everyday usage when I'm doing my makeup in a hurry, it's defining without being too overpowering and glides on easily with no irritation and the best bit, it lasts all day. The golden bronze shade brings out the green in my hazel eyes. Although, this colour would probably look even more amazing on blue or brown eyes.
  • Seche Vite Top Coat
I love the glossiness that this top coat adds to any nail varnish. Enough said.
  • BM Beauty Mineral Eyeshadow 'Dusty Road'
This was a free sample in one of the beauty subscription boxes, but I can't remember which one. I'm fantastic like that. Anyway, it's a lovely golden pigment that I have been using on a daily basis for the inner corners of my eyes. It's a couple of shades lighter than my skin tone so it gives a naturally illuminated look to my eyes that just make me look more awake. And, I NEED to look more awake! :) FYI: I just use my index finger to apply, I tap the excess off in the lid and voila.


Examination time for 'Dusty Road'....

It's very similar to Mac 'Woodwinked' and Urban Decay 'Chase' pressed eye shadows, but it's slightly paler and contains finely milled micro glitters which makes it a little bit more unique. Usually I would choose something paler for the inner corners of my eye like 'Rice Paper' from Mac but this just looks more natural and Summery. Oh don't get me started on Summer, we have NO Summer in London. Somebody send me to another country!!


What are you loving at the moment?

Comments

Lisa said…
Seche Vite is my all time favourite top coat! I need to try out the Avene products! x
Unknown said…
i literally just did a review of the hello gorgeous foundation!
i love the coverage, but i'm not a fan of its staying power, unfortunately :(

-alexandra
http://alexisinodak.blogspot.com/
Unknown said…
the lipstick s gorge! must try the benefit foundation! ive heard so much about it!
Nhung said…
Love the BM dusty rose!! I can't seem to get Seche Vite to work for me - shrinkage problem!
JoselinDesilva said…
Theres a few products here that Ive been wanting to try for a while such as the seche vite topcoat, benefits newest foundation and mac lipstick in angel. I love that mac concealer too! Great post :)

www.Thecosmeticcrave.com
Joselin
xxx
Unknown said…
I definitely need to try the lipstick as I think we have a similar complexion :) was thinking of getting a new lipstick...


I also love seche vite... I can't find anything better that gives me that shine.... Gorgeous...


Xxx
Shadowy Lady said…
I agree with UD Lucky! I also have hazel eyes and I find it makes them more green. My current faves are UD Naked 2 palette and MAC F&B foundation (shade N3)
Sami said…
Would love to see a pic of you wearing Angel... It's such a pretty colour but a little too light for my skintone!
Heather Elyse said…
MAC Angel is one of my all time favorite lipsticks!!
maya said…
Selam Muhsine,

MAC's Angel is actually my favourite pink ever. I have had Creme Cup on my list too and will get that as well.

I totally hear you about skin going crazy. My skin has gotten more sensitive from trying different products. I have been wanting to try more Avene tho. I love their Thermal spray, but will check out the products you featured on here.

xx
Lorna Patrick said…
really love the seche vite polish!

http://studsanddreams.blogspot.co.uk/
Ella said…
I totally agree about our summerless London! I was wearing winter boots and thick socks today!
Jen said…
I really want to try out the Benefit foundation. I might see if they have any samples available first. I'd hate to buy it & not like it xx

jensbrightandbeautiful.blogspot.com
Gloria said…
We should swap homes! It's always summer here in Southern California. It's almost rare that we get any rain.
Great products. Love finding out what other bloggers like. I'd love to try the MAC concealer.

Beauty, Fashion and Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews
Unknown said…
I really Commend you for choosing avene products ,they are amazing and specially made for sensitive skin

Bashdeer
http://bashdeer.blogspot.com/
my said…
I bought this product last week and I really like the quality.. I'm so happy I got this one! :-)
Asian Makeup
Makeup Styles
Christel said…
Damn, now I wanna check out everything you've listed!
Heard a few mentions about the Hello Gorgeous foundation recently.. it's quite hard to get Benefit cosmetics here, but man, I'd love to check this out!
Unknown said…
I've just had the same thing with my skin na dhave gone back to Avene. I love this brand.

Also love Seche Vite but I set it for 90 seconds under a UV lamp I got from eBay and it lasts twice as long x
Unknown said…
Dusty Road is my favorite. LOVE!
xo
lilithfashion.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
mac woodwinked is beautiful! cute blog :)

http://sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com/
Cristina said…
I haven't tried Seche Vite because I've read many times that it can be harmful. I looked it up online and this is the most descriptive blogpost I found on it. I thought you might like to know about this since you have a baby daughter and migh think about having more children in the future. http://lacquerglamour.wordpress.com/2011/09/21/seche-vite-and-toluene-harmless-or-harmful/
Rola said…
Loving green and aqua colors for eyes!

Popular Posts