Flash Cosmic..

I am in love with Maybelline's express finish diamond glitter polish in 'Flash Cosmic' it's an iridescent dual tone glitter that reminds me of the semi precious stone in 'Opal', it also looks similar to Mac's 'Vellum' eye shadow. Today I layered it with Barry M's 161 (Vivid Purple) and here's the effect it achieved. The glitter really stands out with a darker colour, yes I am 26 and not 16 but I still love me some glitter in moderation and I really like my fun nails! :)


I recently also picked up OPI 'Strawberry Margarita' which is a lovely bright pink, I have this on my toes with 'Flash Cosmic' layered over the top and it looks AMAZING, you can't really see the glitter it just gives a hint of a blue shine.


Speaking of pink, like my new ironing board cover? £3 from Primark.


It seems I have luck when it comes to finding the odd piece of maternity clothing, I found this beautiful flowy top in the River Island Sale, it was a steal at £12 marked down from £35. I mean how maternal is it? and RI don't even have a maternity range.


I also got this dress which has a drawstring right under the bust making it perfect for me during the Summer. It was £12.99 from H&M. I LOVE the print, it's so ditsy and feminine.


My shopping trips are never quite complete if I haven't purchased some earrings, these ones were from Accessorize at £10. Loving the bronze with the silver!


And clearly I needed some turquoise flower studs, again from Accessorize at £5.


Although I think I have to break the tradition of my earring addiction as I clearly have no more space in my earring drawer! Hmmmmm...


Anyway, moving on and still on the subject of accessories, I picked up a hippy hairband from Topshop.


I also want to say a huge thank you to the Body Shop who kindly sent me a hamper full of things that will be useful to me during my pregnancy. They included foot soak, soothing leg gel, cocoa butter a sleeping mist and much more. I have a few essentials of my own and will have to do a 'Bubblegarm's Pregnancy Essentials' post nearer the end of my pregnancy as a guide for any new mums to be.


I am now 15 weeks and 3 days pregnant, and my belly still just looks bloated, I can't wait to actually have a big pregnant belly! I am convinced I can feel the baby move, it feels like tiny waves and little bubbles and it only happens at night when I am relaxed just before I sleep. Until next time kisses from me and baby bubbles. xXx

Comments

FOREVER '92 said…
That is a really cute mani, I've never seen that Maybelline nail polish before. I'm going to have to look out for that.
and are you going to post pictures of your pregnant belly, and cute maternity outfits? (:
Anna Saccone said…
Ooh your nails are sooo pretty! And so is that top and dress :) I bet you'll look so cute with your bump, I can't wait either! That was so nice of The Body Shop! They are a really lovely company :) xoxo <3
Love that glitter mani!
Muhsine Emin said…
@FOREVER'92 Yes hopefully, but I don't look pregnant yet, I just look bloated :)

@Anna Thanks hun :)
Computergirl said…
fabulous! Love it! x
Anonymous said…
Im 17 weeks preg this week and my belly is starting to become so big! I have also felt 'bubble' like feelings since around 14-15 weeks, esp when im lying on my left hand side, it feels like little flutters but they only come every so often and last for a second (: Goodluck with the rest of your pregnancy (: Xo
Unknown said…
love the white blouse so much

http://girlynote.blogspot.com
kay eh tea ei. said…
lovely post :) love that white top, it will look gorgeous with your skin tone. xo.
gh0stparties.com
cathybelle said…
the ironing-board cover is the coolest i've ever seen XD
i got that as my desktop background, so i'd love to have that cover ;)
Unknown said…
amazing finds!! love the ironing board!

xoxo,

insidelook19.blogspot.com
Ria said…
I love all of your purchases, but the maybelline np in the firs pic is sooo gorgeous!I can imagine it on black nail polish...Wow!
thanks for sharing!
x
Anonymous said…
flash cosmic it's simply amazing! love it!

Kisses!

http://keyramu.blogspot.com/
Alisha said…
Purple nails.. stunning!! x
Supergirl said…
Oh, it is so nice of The Body Shop:) Really lovely:)
Anonymous said…
wonderful jewellery! xoxo
preeya said…
Aww I miss that flutter feeling. I had my second on the 13th of feb. Its movement all right I felt both of mine at around 13 weeks. I guess it depends on how in tune to your body you are. Stay as active as you can it helps with the positioning of baby and also makes labour a whole lot quicker. The mama mio range is great and I swear by the boob tube cream. So excited for you. My daughter is now 8 weeks and had the first batch a immunisations, can't believe how quick time goes. Make the most of it, pregnancy is such a blessing. Much love x
Sherrie said…
I have Flash Cosmic and love it! Such a pretty topcoat x
I love that nail polish combo!! You are going to be such a cute and stylish mommy-to-be!!
xx
obsessionstolivefor.blogspot.com
Muhsine Emin said…
@Preeya awww congratulations :) I'm starting to enjoy it now, although the 1st trimester was so difficult due to the nausea, I can't wait to get bigger :) thanks for the recommendations, everyone has recommended the mama mio oil, will have to check it out! X
Fairy Dust said…
The nail combo looks great! And the ironing board cover is really cute! :)

Pippa x
EllysMakeupbag said…
Oh i wish my accessorize carried these earrings, they look so cool! I love your amazing clothes !
Lizaboo said…
Wow loving that Glitter lacquer, it looks so mesmerising. You always manage to pick up great bargains when you go shopping, I'm loving the Ironing Board cover, I want one xx :O)
glamour rouge said…
Everything looks fab! The nails look so pretty :) x
River said…
Wow - your earring draw is truly amazing!

I love that colour combo on your nails - looks great!
Kaushal said…
That Maybelline polish is gorgeous - must get my hands on it :) x
Holly said…
Love your maternity top from RI, I want it haha! Love the sparkles too! :) what a lovely treat from BS! xx
Jemimah said…
omg i love the purple mani! I hope you dont use seche vite as a top coat. i heard that pregnant people cant wear it. that and essie polishes
Muhsine Emin said…
@ohmyjemima No I don't use seche vite, I usually use caviar top coat by nails inc, but this time I didn't use any as the glitter polish acts as a topcoat. I didn't know about Essie polishes *shocked*
Stina said…
Beautiful nails & that White too from RI is so pretty - but River Island DO maternity clothes- I bought all my maternity clothes from there and my baby is 11months... X
civciv said…
resimlerin cok güZzzel :)) hepsini seviyorum hepsiniii <3


öptüm canim
Stacey said…
Such a gorgeous post, I love funky nails too. Great maternity top hun xx
Summer said…
I love your nails & that top is super pretty, I would totally wear it, even though I'm not pregnant :p

x
DOLLFACE BLOG said…
love this post! the earrings are beautiful! hope you're feeling well:)

herdollface.blogspot.com
Viktória said…
wow everything you have bought is great. the dress and the nail polish are my favourite! :)


viktoriasstyle.blogspot.com
Phily ☆ said…
Great buys! i wanted that dress from H&M but they didnt have it in my size! i could have punched someone! x
Unknown said…
Hi babe!! Awww this is a really complete blog post indeed!! Haha, I love these!!
First of all, you are really lucky, as you say, when it comes to finding cute and stylish colthes out there!!
I am now in love with that nail polish from Maybelline, fierce!!!
But I seriously need that Primark cover for the ironing table!! Would that motivate me into iroining a little? Haha
Love,
Catanya
Rachel said…
Such cute glitter! Love the clothes too, a perfect post! x
Joy said…
I thought River Island did do maternity? I'm 100% sure I've seen a small range in my local store... Congrats btw! :-)
Kate said…
I adore that ironing board cover...haven't been into Primani in too long!
Unknown said…
Hello darling
just found your blog and i love what i see! congrats, your blog is amazing <3 keep posting

here is mine
http://bubblegarm.blogspot.com/
Sparkle&Grey said…
Aww I love the hippy headband, I need a blonde one!
Sarah
sparkle-and-grey.blogspot.com
Muhsine Emin said…
wow thanks girls, I didn't realise RI actually did a maternity range I have NEVER seen it in store, the top I got is actually from the standard range.. I must hunt down an actual store which stocks the whole maternity range! Yay :)
Oohhh what a lot of lovely treats you have there!
Everyone told me that the first feelings of baby in tum were like butterflies but I agree with you, they felt like bubbles. Soon you'll feel more bubbles and then (for me anyway) it felt like a tiny finger tapping me from the inside and it was a kick!!
Enjoy Baby Bubbles bubbling you ;)
Love Louise and Baby Glitter (Darcy) xxxxx
Tina A. said…
That Maybelline polish is STUNNING, I gotta go look for it!!!!

Hope all's going well with your pregnancy Muhsine! :)
Take care hun!

xx
RuBee said…
I have that ironing board cover. I love it! X
Lucie said…
Wonderful post!))) I like the white blouse!)) very cute

Popular Posts